• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• Cinga

• Nouseforaname

Nouseforaname
Just now, Robs House said:

You're not wrong, you just spoiled my fun.

Ah.  Sorry Brandon just hired me for the misinformation position.  

Time to go buy a bigger house. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/factly.in/jacques-attali-did-not-write-about-worlds-depopulation-through-a-pandemic/amp/

Of course he didn’t write this quote.

However, the quote read in the above post does not appear anywhere in his memoir book Verbatim, which has conversations between President Mitterrand and the world leaders. In fact, the word pandemic does not appear anywhere in the entire book. Similar fact-checks have been done by Snopes, AFP Factual and Poynter.

He did write the quote.  The claim that he didn't is just an example of the Mandela Effect of the government implanting false memories into our brains.  That, and Jiffy peanut butter.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

• Haha 2

On 11/16/2022 at 10:42 PM, Nouseforaname said:

Ah.  Sorry Brandon just hired me for the misinformation position.  

Time to go buy a bigger house. 

Does he make you sing like Mary Poppins?

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/emmanuel-macron-comes-clean-we-need-single-global-order

“Are you on the U.S. or the Chinese side? Because now, progressively, a lot of people would like to see that there are two orders in this world. This is a huge mistake, even for both the U.S. and China.”

“We need a single global order,” he concluded.

Macron’s words are sure to confuse the ‘fact checker’ industry, which continues to insist that claims about the ‘New World Order’ or one world government are a baseless conspiracy theory.

Indeed, much hilarity ensued last week when it was revealed that Google-owned YouTube had effectively fact-checked a video published by ‘The World Government Summit 2022’.

In the video, the host of a panel discussion asks H.E. Dr. Anwar bin Mohammed Gargash, Diplomatic Advisor to the UAE President, “Are you ready for a new world order?”

Underneath the video is a fact check box about the ‘New World Order’ which links to a Wikipedia article that states, “The New World Order (NWO) is a conspiracy theory which hypothesizes a secretly emerging totalitarian world government.”

The tone of the article debunks the notion that there is a move towards a ‘New World Order’, despite the panelists at the World Government Summit openly discussing that very agenda.

• Like 1

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/jfk-assassination-59-years-lies-still-havent-buried-truth

In opinion polls going back to November 29th 1963, just a week after the shooting, at least a sixty-percent majority has rejected the official line every single time.

In short, regarding JFK, the “crazy conspiracy theorists” make up two-thirds of the population, and always have done.

This is a good thing. A victory for truth in the face of stark odds, overcoming fifty-nine years of propaganda.

It doesn’t matter what you think of JFK the man – whether you believe he was trying to change things, or hail from the Chomsky school of “he was just like Obama” – the simple facts reflect he was killed by state agencies of his own government.

It was a coup.

We don’t need to go into the details, it has been endlessly written about, on this site and a million others.

Suffice it to say, nothing about the “official story” has ever made sense. You have to leave rationality behind to believe it.

Much like mask-usage and the “safe and effective” vaccines during the “pandemic”, embracing the mainstream story of the “lone gunman” and his “magic bullet” has passed beyond the realm of thoughts and opinions and become a tenet of a modern-day religion.

Blaming Lee Harvey Oswald is now an oath of fealty, a show of faith. A sign you are one of the initiated – the first and most debased commandment in the book of State Orthodoxy.

Question it, and you question everything. Pull on that thread and six decades of carefully crafted narratives unravel in minutes.

This is why – fifty-nine years after the fact – they are still lying about it.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

That was an anomaly.  A glitch in the matrix.  It’s never happening again.  

it was no glitch

it was by design to pump up America after 9/11 under the the guise of "Patriotriotic" symbolism. 

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

it was no glitch

it was by design to pump up America after 9/11 under the the guise of "Patriotriotic" symbolism. 

You can’t really be this stupid can you ?

35 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

I'm thinking it was an anomaly, a glitch in the matrix. There's a lot of glitches in the matrix.

It's never happening again.

Nouseforaname
16 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I'm thinking it was an anomaly, a glitch in the matrix. There's a lot of glitches in the matrix.

It's never happening again.

With nfl parity and teams constantly having to make difficult decisions to stay within the cap rules, it will be difficult to repeat what the pats did (aside from the cheating). 

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

I've not only pushed that same theory, I invented it.

That's right.  I'm Tyler Durden.  Bow to your overlord, Spartacus.

Nouseforaname
46 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I've not only pushed that same theory, I invented it.

That's right.  I'm Tyler Durden.  Bow to your overlord, Spartacus.

As long as you keep having pancakes on game day you could make any brain dead conspiracy theory your heart desires. 

On 11/22/2022 at 10:05 AM, Spartacus said:

“Are you on the U.S. or the Chinese side? Because now, progressively, a lot of people would like to see that there are two orders in this world. This is a huge mistake, even for both the U.S. and China.”

“We need a single global order,” he concluded.

image.png.a3367dc1f8e4f68ee9dbaf5a005886e1.png        image.png.8dcefee25a03cc038f7f11cd97ef1b70.png

Edited by KD in CA

On 11/24/2022 at 6:13 AM, Spartacus said:

Suffice it to say, nothing about the “official story” has ever made sense. You have to leave rationality behind to believe it.

No interest in turning this into a JFK thread, but having walked Deeley Plaza and the museum, I found the conspiracy theories much harder to stomach, mostly because the whole area is much smaller than I had envisioned based on the videos/movies I'd seen over the years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

No interest in turning this into a JFK thread, but having walked Deeley Plaza and the museum, I found the conspiracy theories much harder to stomach, mostly because the whole area is much smaller than I had envisioned based on the videos/movies I'd seen over the years.

so because of a smaller footprint, you believe the magic bullet theory explains a frontal shot to the head

okey dokey

2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

so because of a smaller footprint, you believe the magic bullet theory explains a frontal shot to the head

okey dokey

Only morons perpetuate the myth of the magic bullet.

The "magic bullet" nonsense only works if you think Connoly was seated directly behind and at the same elevation as Kennedy

Which he wasn't

Connolly seat was offset and lower than Kennedys. 

The "magic bullet" traveled in a straight line

• Like 1