Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Conspiracy "theories"

Spartacus

Nouseforaname
5 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Far-right pundits baselessly claim Hurricane Ian was created by the 'deep state' to target Gov. Ron DeSantis and other red states: 'They are angry with us' (msn.com)

Two far-right pundits are spewing baseless a conspiracy theory about "weather manipulation" — claiming that Hurricane Ian was created by the so-called Deep State to target Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and other GOP-led states as "punishment."

"We understand that the 'deep state,' they have weather manipulation technology," Lorraine said on her Telegram show, per a clip posted by the group on Friday, referring to the hurricane that struck the Sunshine State

"These huge hurricanes always seem to target red states, red districts, and always at a convenient time — typically right before elections," she added. "Or, in this case, possibly because Ron DeSantis has been stepping out of line a lot and challenging, fighting the 'deep state." 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

On 9/29/2022 at 4:40 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You people have it all wrong.  I'm not a shill for the neo-cons, Big Pharma, George Soros, the Illuminati, the CIA, the military-industrial complex or any of those other piddly little wannabes.  I'm a shill for the real power-brokers in the world.

Metro-Goldwin Mayer.

I notice that you conveniently left out the Kandahar giants. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
38 minutes ago, shrader said:

I notice that you conveniently left out the Kandahar giants. 

Can't - unmentionable until the black helicopters stop circling my house.

26 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Can't - unmentionable until the black helicopters stop circling my house.

Black helicopters?

There goes the neighborhood

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, devnull said:

Black helicopters?

There goes the neighborhood

I've got illegal immigrants to the left of me, gay Hispanics across the street, a black family next to them, and a redneck to the right who's somehow trained his dogs to bark at black men in hoodies.

And you know what?  Neighborhood was fine, until progressives moved in across the street and claimed my flagpole in the front yard is racist.

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I've got illegal immigrants to the left of me, gay Hispanics across the street, a black family next to them, and a redneck to the right who's somehow trained his dogs to bark at black men in hoodies.

And you know what?  Neighborhood was fine, until progressives moved in across the street and claimed my flagpole in the front yard is racist.

Is a flagpole raysis if it flies the LGBTQ+alphabetsoup flag?

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, devnull said:

Is a flagpole raysis if it flies the LGBTQ+alphabetsoup flag?

No.  But I may fly that below a Confederate flag, and &#%$ with their heads.

Nouseforaname
24 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Any neocons because that will certainly bring down the value of the area.

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Illegal immigrants to the left of me, jokers to the right…

I'm not sure the extent to which this is part of a conspiracy theory, but there has never been an event in such a high-profile and highly-monitored place that so quickly was swept away with so few answers

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

talk about changing a definition

in the Covid contest, since the jab is not a vaccine, 

a self-spreading mechanism to spread the vax is essentially a bio-weapon.

no surprise that the NIH is funding bio-weapons, but apply mumbo-jumbo to mask its efforts

https://www.theepochtimes.com/contagious-vaccines-a-warning_4540495.html?utm_source=healthnoe&utm_campaign=health-2022-06-18&utm_medium=email&est=RgMEqCqKo0XPRsMDEQqRl6uoroQvKLHFVMqLCqW1XRJym2DTjqaxtLd7yJa9MQA%3D

For two decades, scientists have been quietly developing self-spreading contagious vaccines. The National Institutes of Health funded this research, in which either DNA from a deadly pathogen is packaged in a contagious but less harmful virus, or the deadly virus’s lethality is weakened by engineering it in a lab.

The resultant “vaccines” spread from one person to the next just like a contagious respiratory virus. Only 5 percent of regional populations would need to be immunized; the other 95 percent would “catch” the vaccine as it spreads person-to-person through community transmission.

This technology bypasses the inconvenience of recalcitrant citizens who may refuse to give consent. Its advocates highlight that a mass vaccination campaign that would ordinarily take months of expensive effort to immunize everyone could be shortened to only a few weeks.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

talk about changing a definition

in the Covid contest, since the jab is not a vaccine, 

a self-spreading mechanism to spread the vax is essentially a bio-weapon.

no surprise that the NIH is funding bio-weapons, but apply mumbo-jumbo to mask its efforts

https://www.theepochtimes.com/contagious-vaccines-a-warning_4540495.html?utm_source=healthnoe&utm_campaign=health-2022-06-18&utm_medium=email&est=RgMEqCqKo0XPRsMDEQqRl6uoroQvKLHFVMqLCqW1XRJym2DTjqaxtLd7yJa9MQA%3D

For two decades, scientists have been quietly developing self-spreading contagious vaccines. The National Institutes of Health funded this research, in which either DNA from a deadly pathogen is packaged in a contagious but less harmful virus, or the deadly virus’s lethality is weakened by engineering it in a lab.

The resultant “vaccines” spread from one person to the next just like a contagious respiratory virus. Only 5 percent of regional populations would need to be immunized; the other 95 percent would “catch” the vaccine as it spreads person-to-person through community transmission.

This technology bypasses the inconvenience of recalcitrant citizens who may refuse to give consent. Its advocates highlight that a mass vaccination campaign that would ordinarily take months of expensive effort to immunize everyone could be shortened to only a few weeks.

The CIA/CDC/USAMRIID caught a huge measure of shit in the '60s for doing similar - releasing harmless pathogens with similar properties to bioweapons, to track how pathogens dispersed in the air and spread.  

I can't believe this shit is now mainstream.  

https://www.theepochtimes.com/foreign-metal-like-objects-some-appearing-as-graphene-family-superstructures-found-in-94-percent-of-people-who-took-mrna-vaccines-italian-doctors_4702330.html?utm_source=healthnoe&src_src=healthnoe&utm_campaign=health-2022-10-04&src_cmp=health-2022-10-04&utm_medium=email&est=meHP8VqnF4ulCHu3Z9nM8giuNsMqnQibGcs9Lgy3YamNQ7I32ytNZ4J%2F5ZyqM5U%3D

Thorp is also of the opinion that the metallic-like objects could be the cause of the strange clots that embalmers have been finding.

Three Italian surgeons conducted a study analyzing blood from 1,006 people who developed symptoms after they got a Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna mRNA injection and found 94 percent of them to have “aggregation of erythrocytes and the presence of particles of various shapes and sizes of unclear origin,” one month after inoculation.

Erythrocytes are a type of red blood cell that carries oxygen and carbon dioxide.

“What seems plain enough is that metallic particles resembling graphene oxide and possibly other metallic compounds … have been included in the cocktail of whatever the manufacturers have seen fit to put in the so-called mRNA ‘vaccines,'” the authors wrote in the study’s discussion and conclusions.

Edited by Spartacus
  • O Rly 1

Nouseforaname
20 minutes ago, Koko said:

bcf011d75f2f39acf22ebe0bfb9b21f7.jpg

I am a big fan of Elon.

Tesla is great, spacex is what space travel needed and starlink really is great for the north of Quebec which has greatly increased accessibility for those who have country homes but to think he’s really doing all this to take down the deep state…