Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Conspiracy "theories"

Spartacus

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Foxx said:

The "Trump is a Saudi puppet" conspiracy is a counterargument to the "Trump is a Russian puppet" conspiracy I honestly did not see coming.

They're all controlled by MGM anyway.

• Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
11 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The "Trump is a Saudi puppet" conspiracy is a counterargument to the "Trump is a Russian puppet" conspiracy I honestly did not see coming.

Somewhere, somehow, there’s a big whiteboard with this conspiracy.

There’s probably one linking you to all of them as well.

1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

With twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy photographs, with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was to be used as evidence ...

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

Of course.  Who do you think manages the whiteboard?

57 minutes ago, Foxx said:

With twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy photographs, with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was to be used as evidence ...

Too soon.

Definitely to be used during Thanksgiving after the midterms.

Preferably after the Bills game.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Too soon.

Definitely to be used during Thanksgiving after the midterms.

Preferably after the Bills game.

But it might lead to a Massacree!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The LIV tour plays at one of his courses, right? It was only a matter of time. 

The only way to change a situation is information. 

So, once information is known once it may have been forgotten. But, the signal of war and hell from that celestial buldge of the Silver surfer (Oumaumau), should make some of my world happy. 

#things have not gotten real yet

Id prepare Gold class, he is now the first silver celestial. My boy made it!

l-intro-1655259927.jpg

You understand it all makes sense now. The Earth is literally shaking in different places in preparation. 

Edited by Paulus

8 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

I might just be watching the game from the group W bench.

Funny thing is, most people have no idea what we're talking about! :hysterical:

• Doh! 1

FBI Conceals Chinese Infiltration of U.S. Election Software
"This is a red Chinese communist op run against the United States by Chinese operatives, and it's a disaster."

In a live chat released on Monday, Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips appeared together on “truethevote.locals.com” to discuss their 15-month involvement with what was characterized to them as a “counter-intelligence operation” with the Federal Bureau of Investigation into American election company Konnech Inc.

Konnech, based out of East Lansing, Michigan, builds software to manage the poll workers, poll locations, campaigns, assets, and supplies necessary to run elections in the United States, Canada, and Australia.

In January 2021, Phillips said that the cyber analyst he had been working with encountered an “oddity in some of the URLs” such as vote4la.com, vote4detroit.com, and vote4boston.com, which Konnech’s “PollChief” software application used to gather personally-identifying information about poll workers.

Using Binary Edge, a software product companies use to identify and assess the risk of cyber breaches, “We began to look at where do these URLs resolve to. We found that most of them resolve to one I.P. address and that I.P. address — the URL resolved in China,” Phillips said.

“What we also learned in our review, apps.konnech.com [.net], resolved into this same URL in China, meaning that the application itself was residing in China,” he continued.

image.jpg

• Cheers 1

24 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

"This is a red Chinese communist op run against the United States by Chinese operatives, and it's a disaster."

In a live chat released on Monday, Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips appeared together on “truethevote.locals.com” to discuss their 15-month involvement with what was characterized to them as a “counter-intelligence operation” with the Federal Bureau of Investigation into American election company Konnech Inc.

Konnech, based out of East Lansing, Michigan, builds software to manage the poll workers, poll locations, campaigns, assets, and supplies necessary to run elections in the United States, Canada, and Australia.

In January 2021, Phillips said that the cyber analyst he had been working with encountered an “oddity in some of the URLs” such as vote4la.com, vote4detroit.com, and vote4boston.com, which Konnech’s “PollChief” software application used to gather personally-identifying information about poll workers.

Using Binary Edge, a software product companies use to identify and assess the risk of cyber breaches, “We began to look at where do these URLs resolve to. We found that most of them resolve to one I.P. address and that I.P. address — the URL resolved in China,” Phillips said.

“What we also learned in our review, apps.konnech.com [.net], resolved into this same URL in China, meaning that the application itself was residing in China,” he continued.

image.jpg

Conspiracy "theory" was the NYT story a couple days ago

Now its arrests, extradition and jail

Edited by Spartacus

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

In a live chat released on Monday, Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips

IF there's anything we, as Bills fans, should have learned, it's: never trust anyone named "Gregg".

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Conspiracy "theory" was the NYT story a couple days ago

Now its arrests, extradition and jail

Lately the only difference between a conspiracy theory and fact is about 6 months and digging up the hard evidence hidden by unaccountable government agencies.

• Like 3

On 10/6/2022 at 4:54 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

IF there's anything we, as Bills fans, should have learned, it's: never trust anyone named "Gregg".

Especially if preceeded by a T.

What ever happened to him?

I think the shame of losing to me in fantasy football was more than he could bear. Rumor has it he still roams the halls of the internet under a handle other than the one his parents gave him.

• Haha 2