Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Ron Desantis - the Great Satan

Spartacus

4 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

LOL... it definitely pained me to see Trump getting in DeSantis' ass but he may know something I do not... Looks like he wanted him to expose himself worse than Biden at a preschool recess in an ice cream truck:punchballs:

Oh come on. We know you wanted to see Trump get in DeSantis' ass. :chuckle:

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, LB3 said:

How was he not a leader? He was leading his state pretty well. He led it better than most governors. Isn't that why you moved there? Is taking after good examples a bad thing? Why did Trump follow Fauci instead of leading against the Covid insanity?

Nope. As a matter of fact, somewhere in this forum I posted I did not move for the governor, as s/he would eventually be voted out (or be term limited). 

I have also said many times on this forum that I believe that Trump was told Covid was a bio weapon. Why he kept Fauci? I wish he hadn’t. Could he have gotten rid of him? I do not know. St. Ronnie is to “blame” for Fauci. And that scum stayed on ever since (could any president  have gotten rid of him? 🤷‍♀️)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ann said:

Nope. As a matter of fact, somewhere in this forum I posted I did not move for the governor, as s/he would eventually be voted out (or be term limited). 

I have also said many times on this forum that I believe that Trump was told Covid was a bio weapon. Why he kept Fauci? I wish he hadn’t. Could he have gotten rid of him? I do not know. St. Ronnie is to “blame” for Fauci. And that scum stayed on ever since (could any president  have gotten rid of him? 🤷‍♀️)

My mistake and apologies on saying that's why you moved there for that.

Is St. Ronnie aka covid? Lol. Seriously asking cus if so I've never heard that.

Just now, LB3 said:

Is St. Ronnie aka covid? Lol. Seriously asking cus if so I've never heard that.

Fauci came on board during Reagan’s presidency. He did a lot of bad during aids. Yet, like a cockroach, he survived for eons. 

• Doh! 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Ann said:

Fauci came on board during Reagan’s presidency. He did a lot of bad during aids. Yet, like a cockroach, he survived for eons. 

Thanks. He is definitely a cockroach!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ann said:

10 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Thanks. He is definitely a cockroach!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Well, that is crossing the aisle. :classic_dry:

</snip>

James Steinkuehler, who is now a county chairman for the DeSantis ‘Never Back Down PAC’ in Crawford County, Iowa, is also the county’s elected sheriff – representing the Democratic Party. Steinkuehler, who beat Republican Ray Ohl in November 2020, has also thrown his weight behind Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds, with his term set to expire next year.

</snip>

• Sad 1
  • O Rly 2

• 5 months later...

I do not know why this was in Federal court...

Judge dismisses Disney’s lawsuit against Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and his allies

A US judge has dismissed Disney’s lawsuit against Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and his political allies, including the board he appointed to oversee Disney’s property in Florida.

The judge’s ruling is a win for the governor’s escalating legal battle with the entertainment giant.

The lawsuit, which was filed by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts in April, accused DeSantis of weaponizing his political power to punish the company for exercising its right to free speech.

However, on Wednesday, a federal judge in Florida ruled that Disney lacked standing to sue DeSantis and that the company’s claims against the governor’s oversight board fail on merit.

The judge determined that Disney had not “alleged any specific actions the new board took (or will take) because of the Governor’s alleged control.”

In a statement to CNN, a Disney spokesperson said the company was not deterred by the ruling and planned to “press forward” with its case.

“This is an important case with serious implications for the rule of law, and it will not end here,” the spokesperson said. “If left unchallenged, this would set a dangerous precedent and give license to states to weaponize their official powers to punish the expression of political viewpoints they disagree with. We are determined to press forward with our case.”

</snip>

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...