Agree. We need 4 more years of Biden 

🙃🤣🤣🤭

Im so glad you dont believe this.

• Cheers 2
  • Love 1

IDBillzFan
5 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

If Trump won't win then sure...

Trump can't beat Biden and the only people who don't know that are the same people who conveniently forgot who forced a bad vaccine on us and shut the country down.

Biden's media minions will BLUDGEON Trump with that truth, and tell everyone how BIDEN got the country to open up again.

Plus, you take away the "extreme MAGA" talking point from Tapioca Joe, and make him fight DeSantis, he's screwed because unlike Trump, who can only talk about himself and how much he hates everyone who isn't him, DeSantis will make Joe fight him on the woke shit...and Biden will have to fight DeSantis with the trannies and the pedos and the drag queens tied to his hip.

• O Rly 1
  • Boo 2

48 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Trump can't beat Biden and the only people who don't know that are the same people who conveniently forgot who forced a bad vaccine on us and shut the country down.

Biden's media minions will BLUDGEON Trump with that truth, and tell everyone how BIDEN got the country to open up again.

Plus, you take away the "extreme MAGA" talking point from Tapioca Joe, and make him fight DeSantis, he's screwed because unlike Trump, who can only talk about himself and how much he hates everyone who isn't him, DeSantis will make Joe fight him on the woke shit...and Biden will have to fight DeSantis with the trannies and the pedos and the drag queens tied to his hip.

The only problem with Desantis, is who is running him. The same people who gave us Bush(s), are behind Ronny. It's more of the same no matter who gets elected. They have their agenda and it will be implemented no matter who or what.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

Beating Biden should not be that difficult. All you need to do is point to his actual record. 

Somehow, contain the cheat. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

The only problem with Desantis, is who is running him. The same people who gave us Bush(s), are behind Ronny. It's more of the same no matter who gets elected. They have their agenda and it will be implemented no matter who or what.

What? Just because Rove said that the other day.... 

• Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
43 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

Beating Biden should not be that difficult. All you need to do is point to his actual record. 

No, you have to get the media to report on his actual record.

That's virtually impossible. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The Guy In Pants
12 hours ago, Billsandhorns said:

Won't work. American's, by and large, are incredibly stupid. 

• Sad 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

The Guy In Pants
11 hours ago, Foxx said:

If a candidate is supported by any political family; they are an automatic "Get the &#%$ outta here" from me. Ron included.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

If a candidate is supported by any political family; they are an automatic "Get the &#%$ outta here" from me. Ron included.

So much chatter on other political boards saying the same thing.  What is he thinking? I know you (generic you) need money to run, and he has none, but getting in bed with that crew? 

• Like 1

Billsandhorns
4 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Won't work. American's, by and large, are incredibly stupid. 

I'm not so sure that it is that American's are stupid. More that they are lazy 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

The Guy In Pants
57 minutes ago, Ann said:

So much chatter on other political boards saying the same thing.  What is he thinking? I know you (generic you) need money to run, and he has none, but getting in bed with that crew? 

These people who are manipulating everything aren’t stupid. They saw the shift in the public over the last decade and know they had to get ahead of it. So, you give them what they want a center/center right constitution, bill of rights kind of guy and parade him around as someone you want to vote for. You get him in there and he does the opposite in the name of “reaching across the aisle” etc. it’s a win/win for them regardless of which party wins. In essence; not a two party system at all. They play both sides of the aisle and give the illusion of choice. Ron is the illusion as was Bush.

FWIW; I find Trump untrustworthy as well. He was dumb enough to trust people he shouldn’t have and instead of doing what he should have; he tries to save face and play their game.

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

Keukasmallie

The TikTok announcement turned to a technical nightmare, eh Ron?

Here's a tip from yesteryear:  Announce that you are going to make a major political speech to the nation.  Media outlets will flock to the scene of the speech.  Give that hat-in-the-ring speech.  P'rolly won't suffer any technical difficulties, will most certainly be appreciated by the non-social media crowd, and you're off and running [no pun intended].  Tweets, and other social media gimmicks have their place, but maybe not when one wants to demonstrate honesty, transparency and continuity.

8 minutes ago, Keukasmallie said:

The TikTok announcement turned to a technical nightmare, eh Ron?

Here's a tip from yesteryear:  Announce that you are going to make a major political speech to the nation.  Media outlets will flock to the scene of the speech.  Give that hat-in-the-ring speech.  P'rolly won't suffer any technical difficulties, will most certainly be appreciated by the non-social media crowd, and you're off and running [no pun intended].  Tweets, and other social media gimmicks have their place, but maybe not when one wants to demonstrate honesty, transparency and continuity.

I think the technical glitches were on Twitter, not DeSantis and shows Twitter spaces has a ways to go.  I liked that he went away from the "msm" and he was never going to get a crowd like Trump (and would have suffered greatly by comparison if he had tried).

• Like 1

The Guy In Pants
1 hour ago, Billsandhorns said:

I'm not so sure that it is that American's are stupid. More that they are lazy 

I’ll agree to that lol

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
59 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

FWIW; I find Trump untrustworthy as well. He was dumb enough to trust people he shouldn’t have and instead of doing what he should have; he tries to save face and play their game.

This is really my larger point about Trump. He's every bit the establishment dude that DeSantis is. Maybe more. 

If it's Biden vs. Trump, I'll vote Trump, even though it will be a waste of time. But a Biden vs. DeSantis debate would be Andy Kaufman vs Jerry Lawler, and it would be glorious to watch. If you have Biden vs. Trump it'll be Kaufman vs. Kaufman. If you have to have an establishment dude in there, I'd rather it be DeSantis over Trump. 

• Like 2