Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs LA Rams: Week 1 Game Week Thread

Ann

4 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Excitement is quickly turning to anxiety. 2 more sleeps. 

Funny, I told myself the other day to turn my anxiety into excitement.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Ann said:

Yikes. Not a good stat for the Bills.

yikes.jpg.821e227300444cbe39e9341cfe4879a4.jpg

It seems, under McDermott, the team tends to start relatively slow...and peak at or near the end of the season.

Which I'm finding I have less and less of a problem with, as time goes on.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 3

25 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It seems, under McDermott, the team tends to start relatively slow...and peak at or near the end of the season.

I think that opening day loss to the Steelers last year is a peach pit stuck in this team's throat. That was a game they should have won walking away.

Does that translate into a more purposeful approach to this year's opener? I believe it does, but again, I'm a homer.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Man, would love to be there along with all the other Bills Mafia that is going to make it seem like a home game.

I don't remember who I was watching earlier this week but their sentiment was "I don't think of this as a road game for the BILLS and you'll see why Thursday night."

I was going to go but we couldn't get my wife's surgery scheduled early enough to make sure she'd be recovered...so I'll be watching it from the house.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

21 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I think that opening day loss to the Steelers last year is a peach pit stuck in this team's throat. 

Well I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the Bills last game.

I'm thinking there's a few players that feel the same way.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Buffalo is number one going into week one on almost all the power rankings. The Rams are standing high on the mountain top. Defending Superbowl Champs. The Buffalo Bills have everything to prove going into the 2022 season. The Rams, not so much IMO. Losing game one of last season against the Steelers was tough to rebound from IMO. Slow start put the Buffalo Bills into a dog fight going down the home stretch with New England. My hopes are it doesn't happen again.

Starters will have some rust to shake off...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I don't think this will happen, ( the getting OBJ part )

but can you imagine...

Edited by Figster
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

I don't remember who I was watching earlier this week but their sentiment was "I don't think of this as a road game for the BILLS and you'll see why Thursday night."

I was going to go but we couldn't get my wife's surgery scheduled early enough to make sure she'd be recovered...so I'll be watching it from the house.

Good intentions for you and your wife headed your way. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2
  • Love 1