Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Who Are the Bills Mafia?

BillsFans Staff Writer

Alaska Darin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

So, we went to open a local bank account today. As we were sitting in the manager’s office, the teller came over and professed to be a big Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs fan. Since Florida only has a back license plate, my husband had ordered me a Bills plate for the front. I had parked in front of the bank, he noticed and immediately came over to talk Bills! 

This is in an unincorporated area in north west Florida. Bills fans are everywhere!

WNY is an easy place to be from.

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

WNY is an easy place to be from.

He was a local. He just was a fan (NO was his #1 team).

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Some people really seem to not like the dude who owns Hammer's Lot.

Not sure who's lamer: the guy who owns the parking lot complaining about the inconvenience, or the guy with the personal vendetta against the guy who owns the parking lot.  

IDBillzFan
45 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Not sure who's lamer: the guy who owns the parking lot complaining about the inconvenience, or the guy with the personal vendetta against the guy who owns the parking lot.  

Social media really ruined 'Bills fans' for me. I was much happier pre-internet, reading their Letters to the Editor in my monthly edition of "Shout!" magazine that always arrived in CA a month late.

It was really bad during the Hobbs decision. Do you have any idea how many Bills fans believe that overturning Roe meant all abortions are banned everyone, including ectopic pregnancies?

Look, I only follow you because you're a Bills fan and you asked me to follow you so you could get 1000 followers. Stick to Bills shit or you're back to 999.

Alaska Darin

I read the article.  I don't think Hammer said anything that's very far out there (exception being about construction noise - get real).  If a multi-billion dollar entity moved in next door to me, I'd wanna know the plan and logistics on things like snow removal in advance of construction.

I've met the guy and he's definitely got a vibe to him that isn't for everyone but it's not unreasonable to ask questions about big construction projects before you have to get a lawyer involved.

4merper4mer
On 7/17/2022 at 9:40 AM, Ann said:

Wow

Didn’t this guy’s doc tell him that giving away his liver might not be the best idea?  Dude, you have two KIDNEYS, not two LIVERS.

On 7/21/2022 at 3:12 PM, IDBillzFan said:

I don't mind admitting that sometimes...sometimes...Bills Mafia scares me.

That could hurt.