Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Rams - The Aftermath

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
38 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I've watched this play a couple of times and I think Ramsey was more concerned about Davis than he was Diggs.  The design and defensive call really put him in "no man's land".

Launched it from his own 44, on the run, hit Diggs at the 1 for the touchdown.  Scrambled to buy time for Diggs to get downfield.

Pats* fans: "That's bad QB play!"  :facepalm:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Launched it from his own 44, on the run, hit Diggs at the 1 for the touchdown.  Scrambled to buy time for Diggs to get downfield.

Pats* fans: "That's bad QB play!"  :facepalm:

Of course they think that. Turndaballova would have hurled a pass to Hill a full 12 yards downfield who, after coming back 20 yards to catch it, would have run like hell for a 44 yard gain. See - 44 yards after the catch is greater than 1 yard after the catch. 

• Haha 3

On 9/13/2022 at 2:40 PM, Alaska Darin said:

Rams fan:  "Coverage Sack"

Well, our d-line did get excellent coverage of Stafford. You can’t even see him under that pile of blue jerseys.

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, RedAlice said:

Clearing my little notifications thingies....

I think I said good game to you all.  Go rock the AFC.

Hope to see you again in February.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

This makes me laugh.  What a buncha idiots they got at the NFL.

But they didn’t get Josh for thrusting at Ramsey’s eyeball at the end of the play where Ramsey wishboned him?

• Haha 1

On 9/17/2022 at 5:05 PM, Chandemonium said:

But they didn’t get Josh for thrusting at Ramsey’s eyeball at the end of the play where Ramsey wishboned him?

I'm pretty sure JA17 could slam the Commissioner through a table at midfield if the BILLS were playing in Prime Time the following week.

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm pretty sure JA17 could slam the Commissioner through a table at midfield if the BILLS were playing in Prime Time the following week.

I want to see proof.

• Haha 1