Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Rams - The Aftermath

Foxx

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Sorry to go sideways, but I've been watching a bit of content on YouTube, and I would love to know what stupid mf;er thought it was a good idea to run a video that has a chyron on the bottom of the video of some dude talking and waving his hands around like a fake translator for the deaf?

🤷‍♀️ Find a cleaner video

Deranged Rhino
2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Sorry to go sideways, but I've been watching a bit of content on YouTube, and I would love to know what stupid mf;er thought it was a good idea to run a video that has a chyron on the bottom of the video of some dude talking and waving his hands around like a fake translator for the deaf?

Channels that do that are trying to beat the de-monetization AI. They screen captured the show (copyright violation) and putting other images on confuses the YouTube bots meaning they can get paid for racking up views until they get busted (basically). 

• Like 3

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Channels that do that are trying to beat the de-monetization AI. They screen captured the show (copyright violation) and putting other images on confuses the YouTube bots meaning they can get paid for racking up views until they get busted (basically). 

It's all about money. Few people are doing stuff like that out of the kindness of their hearts.

• Like 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
12 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Let's try this again:

What's better?  Josh Allen hurdles, or Josh Allen stiff-arms?

Thumbs up for hurdles, Cheers for stiff-arms. 

Any other reaction, including no reaction, if you don't follow the rules.  (Good luck with that, you animals.)

Hearts for “I’m not playing by your rules, you can’t make me live in a binary world where I have to choose!!!”

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
28 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Hearts for “I’m not playing by your rules, you can’t make me live in a binary world where I have to choose!!!”

Nice try.  Still follows my rules.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

12 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

It really is.  I've been a BILLS' fan almost 50 years.  I have never seen a team perform like this on opening day on the road, against such a quality opponent.  These are 2 playoff games plus the first game after hearing for literally MONTHS you are winning the SB.

Then they do THIS!  Unfathomable.

Just imagine how good this team would have been, had Beane drafted the correct Josh.

• Facepalm 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 4

Haven't read through this thread *yet*, but glancing quickly I haven't noticed this one posted. 

This explosion by Milano is absolutely unreal. It looks like the video suddenly sped up x10.

• Wow 2
  • FANtastic 2

1 hour ago, Ann said:

LOL  In the game day thread over on finheaven, there were a few "he never played like that for us" comments. Here's hoping he keeps it up!

I just rolled through that gameday thread, and one dude kept referring to Josh as a pedophile white supremacist Nazi, posting a photo of Josh with a Hitler moustache, and not surprisingly, he WASN'T the batshitcraziest poster in that thread.

Many of them see what's happening in Buffalo, but the amount of barking they did about Josh underthrowing Gabe and Diggs on the long balls was like a 10-year-old calling his Yankee-fan friend to laugh because Mickey Mantle just struck out. (Yeah, that was me a long time ago.)

Some insisted Tua would have scored off three of the Bills turnovers last night.

Crazy people.

The only point they made I agree with; we don't need to have designed run plays for Josh when we're up two scores. They were treating him like a turkey wishbone yesterday, and it is bothersome to me a bit.

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Haven't read through this thread *yet*, but glancing quickly I haven't noticed this one posted. 

This explosion by Milano is absolutely unreal. It looks like the video suddenly sped up x10.

He's so fun to watch when he's flying around like that.

I think that's what made last night so fun. It wasn't just one or two players doing well leading to a W, it was every man who stepped onto the field. Everyone was making plays, playing as a unit, and just a dominating team win. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I just rolled through that gameday thread, and one dude kept referring to Josh as a pedophile white supremacist Nazi, posting a photo of Josh with a Hitler moustache, and not surprisingly, he WASN'T the batshitcraziest poster in that thread.

Many of them see what's happening in Buffalo, but the amount of barking they did about Josh underthrowing Gabe and Diggs on the long balls was like a 10-year-old calling his Yankee-fan friend to laugh because Mickey Mantle just struck out. (Yeah, that was me a long time ago.)

Some insisted Tua would have scored off three of the Bills turnovers last night.

Crazy people.

The only point they made I agree with; we don't need to have designed run plays for Josh when we're up two scores. They were treating him like a turkey wishbone yesterday, and it is bothersome to me a bit.

If you want a reasonably fun one, the one on Jets Nation has a lot of laughs, and most are under no illusions about their team or the Bills.

Like this:

like.jpg.71ca8e7e81239b89a067529a68a12f2e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Crazy people.

Desperation does not begin to describe the typical Dolphin (or Pats) fan.  I guess that is one problem when your team is decades removed from great success.  Sad times that we live in when a person has to smear an innocent person in order to feel good about themselves.  I can't imagine what it is like to set the bar so high when the most probable outcome is failure for anything less.  It's just not realistic to expect Tua is going to be the next Marino.  A problem when a person makes sports and in particular one team your entire life.  Dolphin fans would immensely benefit from taking up a non sports related hobby or two. 

• Like 2