Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Rams - The Aftermath

Foxx

8 minutes ago, LB3 said:

I think most of the team would eat someone alive for Josh.

Brown is on a different level though. He would eat them, crap them out, then Fed-Ex the pile to their parents.

• Haha 8
  • Applause 1

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

After the first drive, one guy writes: that Josh Allen regression gonna come any minute now... right? :classic_laugh:

There was a lot of funny in that thread. They don't take themselves too seriously on that forum. It is seldom like Gang Green (which is erm, full of interesting analysis).

Josh Allen’s Incredible Accuracy Makes the Bills Unstoppable
The defending Super Bowl champion Rams were helpless against the Bills and their MVP-candidate quarterback. With Allen’s precise passing and bulldozing running style, what chance does the rest of the league have at slowing Buffalo down?

The Bills didn’t punt. Again.

Last season there were 285 NFL games in the regular season and playoffs, meaning there were 570 individual team games. Eleven times, an offense managed to go all game without punting—that’s just 1.9 percent of all team games. The Buffalo Bills have now done it four times in their past six games, dating back to Week 16 of last season. They didn’t punt in their 33-21 win over the Patriots in Week 16, or in their 29-15 win over the Falcons in Week 17. Their wild-card playoff game against the Pats was arguably the greatest offensive performance in NFL history—seven drives, seven touchdowns, no field goals, turnovers, turnovers on downs, or punts. The Chiefs ended Buffalo’s season in the divisional round, but it feels unfair to say Kansas City stopped Josh Allen—after all, Allen left the game with the lead and 13 seconds remaining. (You know what happened next.)

Thursday night, Buffalo opened the 2022 NFL season by crushing the defending Super Bowl champion Rams, 31-10. They converted nine of 10 third downs, becoming just the fourth team in the past 40 years to hit on 90 percent of third downs. Their new punter, Sam Martin, got paid to visit L.A. and hold on some field goals and extra points. He should’ve brought one of those frozen margarita mixers down to the sideline.

</snip>

• Like 1

JPhil is a highly intelligent guy and I think the BILLS' staff are good communicators who listen to players and put them in the best position to succeed.  I laughed a little during the pregame when virtually every other DLineman was mentioned but JP97 was overlooked.  That dude is a bear.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

I was speculating that the pink smoke bomb was some knucklehead in the stands doing the same thing, but then I saw this:

I can't make out what the shirt says, so 🤷‍♂️

Ugh, Liberals have to ruin everything.

2 hours ago, Hedge said:

I think most of the team would eat someone alive for Josh.

Brown is on a different level though. He would eat them, crap them out, then Fed-Ex the pile to their parents.

HaHa.  Yeah, that Rams player just looked at him and tiptoed backwards.