Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Rams - The Aftermath

Foxx

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

AJ's going to have a good year.  I'm excited for him.

I thought last year was going to be his breakout year. I'll gladly see him take it up a notch or two this year.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Who played more? Benford or Elam? Can't wait to watch the replay in another half hour or so...

Benford was on the field 1st so possibly more Benford. Both played well I thought for rookies.  Especially considering our opponent.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

5 hours ago, whatdrought said:

How the heck do I go to sleep after this?…

Sleep? How the heck do I wake up? 11:20 to 4:20 just is not enough. Will be napping this afternoon. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2
  • Love 1

JA17's 83.9% completion rate is the best in team history,  breaking Trent Edwards' franchise record.

Allen averaged 2.47 seconds when getting the ball off, the second fastest of his career.

Von Miller had a 53.8% pass rush win rate.

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Cheers 2
  • Love 3

The Guy In Pants
42 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Sleep? How the heck do I wake up? 11:20 to 4:20 just is not enough. Will be napping this afternoon. 

Yeah; when my alarm went off at 4; I cussed. Not sure how I am going to function throughout the day but man, what a game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I warned my new boss months ago that is be taking the day off after every prime time game.  I'll never work after one from now on. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

8 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

yeah- but he didn't pass for 300 yards - loser

and that hoopla about improving yard after catch -  not much of that with Diggs sitting on his butt in the end zone

• Like 2
  • Haha 1