Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Rams - The Aftermath

Foxx

The Jets gameday thread is pretty good, and I find it necessary to share these comments:

Allen is Albino Cam Newton

Allen looks like he was created in a video game 

If Zach Wilson tried any of this sh*t they’d have to corral his body parts with a Roomba.

Stafford looks shot. I wonder if McVay would be interested in a lightly-used but talented young QB prospect with a debilitating Bea Arthur fixation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

I mocked Bates last night...but honestly, considering he was blocking Donald one-on-one a lot, he didn't do that badly.

• Like 5

I am rewatching. On the kickoff to start the second half, watch Taiwan and Siran. Two missiles heading down the field at almost the exact same speed. Just an incredible special teams duo, and it's very obvious why they need to be on this team.

• Cheers 2

5 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I was in the store shopping at that time! I remember seeing her walking around the stor and then I over heard the tLl guy say he's from channel seven.  Lol.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Why, yes, of course I'm rewatching the game tonight on NFL+...

I have literally had it on in the background all day.  It's pretty clear the BILLS dominated because I'm not planning Collinsworth's demise with military precision.

• Like 1

We're back! Season 2 of the Isaiah McKenzie Show returns at GoLongTD.com.

Sign up to the Go Long newsletter to get all episodes delivered right to your email inbox: GoLongTD.com.

This episode, we discuss the Buffalo Bills' massive Super Bowl expectations, the 31-10 win over the L.A. Rams and Isaiah McKenzie's personal turnaround. After a drop led to a pick, the team's starting slot receiver caught a touchdown... then made national waves with a unique gender reveal.

Isaiah McKenzie Show, S2, Ep1: Inside the gender reveal & the utter beatdown of the Los Angeles Rams

• Like 1