Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Rams - The Aftermath

Foxx

5 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

Pretty sure I already know the answer 

He's not wrong. 

The Bills win one Super Bowl and anything after that is gravy. Everything must come together - schedule, health, personnel, coaching, and luck - to win one Super Bowl that I will not be greedy and ask for more (remind me of this after they win one!)

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

10 minutes ago, Ann said:

LOL or he's farm strong. Or a freak of nature.

He does a lot of dead lifts and everyone knows combo lifts and farm strength are the secret to real power. 

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

I warned my new boss months ago that is be taking the day off after every prime time game.  I'll never work after one from now on. 

I told my boss the same thing and he told me to eat shit and get back to work because there's a payroll to make, which is what I get for starting my own business. But it's no surprise. I've worked for a$$holes my whole life, so it made sense to work with the a$$hole I couldn't escape. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5