Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Rams - The Aftermath

Foxx

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I told my boss the same thing and he told me to eat shit and get back to work because there's a payroll to make, which is what I get for starting my own business. But it's no surprise. I've worked for a$$holes my whole life, so it made sense to work with the a$$hole I couldn't escape. 

You need a better boss. 👼

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I told my boss the same thing and he told me to eat shit and get back to work because there's a payroll to make, which is what I get for starting my own business. But it's no surprise. I've worked for a$$holes my whole life, so it made sense to work with the a$$hole I couldn't escape. 

I'm in trouble with my boss this morning for choosing not to work last night when he called me and told me to.

So I told him the story of General von Schwerin at the battle of Mortain.  Von Schwerin was given an order to attack the Americans, with the British and Canadians coming down on his right flank and rear.  He pointedly ignored such a stupid order.  When von Kluge showed up at his command post and chewed him out for cowardice, he said "I will not stand for such insults to myself or my division," then, in a traditional display of Prussian contempt for idiots, walked out of his command post and disappeared for the day.  

Then, after telling my boss that story, I hung up on him.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Ann said:

He was so patient taking the dink and dunk when that was what the Rams were giving him. And wow was he zipping it out quick. It paid off.

slow.jpg.84339d4d5912126599b3270d5829d7e8.jpg

And it so well set up that deep pass to Davis.

It was beautiful.  "We'll take what you give us, until you think that's all we can take.  Then, and only then, we'll take what we want."  You knew it was coming.  You could see it coming.  And you knew the Rams weren't going to be able to do anything about it. 

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
41 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

He does a lot of dead lifts and everyone knows combo lifts and farm strength are the secret to real power. 

I bet that he’s alllllllll about the power clean.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

2.  The interior of the DLine.  Man, did Jordan Phillips have a monster game.  Jones and Settle both flashed numerous times and pounded down the LA interior OLine until the essentially waved the white flag because Stafford was on the verge of being maimed.

5.  The kids on defense were out of their minds.  Getting that level of CB in the 6th round and coaching him up in a few months is a testimonial to everyone involved in "the process."

6.  Every single DE "kid" made at least 2 splashy plays.  That is a direct result of both #2 and the "VM effect".  Every QB who watched this game is not happy right now.

2 - This is what I've been waiting for since the two KC games in 2020 where the Bills were pushed all over the field.  Beane really knocked it out of the park with the rebuild of the DL.

5&6 - Really exciting to see how many talented young guys they have on D.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Ann said:

Sorry to go sideways, but I've been watching a bit of content on YouTube, and I would love to know what stupid mf;er thought it was a good idea to run a video that has a chyron on the bottom of the video of some dude talking and waving his hands around like a fake translator for the deaf?

• Haha 1