Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Rams - The Aftermath

Foxx

40 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I love that play.  That's one of the plays that got an "Oh, Jesus!" out of me.

And not just bulling the defender.  After shaking the first, he paused just a moment to consider his options.  "Should I try to go around you?  Nah...&#%$ it, I'm goin' through you."  Then set himself and ran through the guy.

He's so good in space.  He easily made that first guy miss and then just trucked the 2nd guy.  You can just see his confidence increasing as time goes on.

This is what was really missing from the run game most of last season.  Saffold is just a monster.  One of the things that's pretty obvious is the Rams didn't want a lot to do with him, regardless of play type.  They constantly overloaded the BILLS' right side because the couple times they put 99 over Saffold he got stoned.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

A lot to unpack here.

First, Kay, I TOLD you that you left with my jean jacket, and you insisted you didn't take it as you ran out the door with your overnight bag and coffee cup to get to the airport, and yet there are you, in my jacket. Please make sure you bring it back next week.

l love how they have her producer sitting in a chair in the back dressed like a Best Buy employee, reminding me Marla Hooch from "A League of their Own."

image.jpeg.7c433e9577ea2d0936e8045a28ef0126.jpeg

Why does she have a photo of Joe Burrow dressed like Cam Newton and a Tom Petty album behind her?

I'll give her time, but I think she thrives with people like Shrager and Brandt with her.

Oh, and Jon Machota, Cowboys reporter for the Athletic, needs to lose the rug. He looks like Danny DeVito in "Always Sunny..."

Jon Machota - The Athletic    image.jpeg.58b8d146aced1541ec94070bdcea5ae0.jpeg

I haven’t watched the video, but my first thought when I saw Ann’s post was “so that’s where Kay Adams ended up,” followed closely by “going from the best show on NFL network to Fan Duel tv doesn’t exactly seem like a step up the ladder.”

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
44 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

I haven’t watched the video, but my first thought when I saw Ann’s post was “so that’s where Kay Adams ended up,” followed closely by “going from the best show on NFL network to Fan Duel tv doesn’t exactly seem like a step up the ladder.”

I don’t know this is the reason - but I suspect it’s the difference between NYC and LA in terms of off season opportunities for Kay. Way more work for her in LA. 

... But that’s total and complete speculation on my part. 

14 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don’t know this is the reason - but I suspect it’s the difference between NYC and LA in terms of off season opportunities for Kay. Way more work for her in LA. 

I also have heard that Fanduel and Draftkings are just throwing insane money at talent. Portnoy talked about it on his podcast some time ago when they lost Jared Carrabis to Draftkings.

Another example is Fanduel giving McAfee $120M over 4 years.

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

53 minutes ago, LB3 said:

I also have heard that Fanduel and Draftkings are just throwing insane money at talent. Portnoy talked about it on his podcast some time ago when they lost Jared Carrabis to Draftkings.

I think there's something to be said for being the plank owner on a new venture.  Just about everyone talks about how much they hate the corporateness of places like ESPN, so I'm definitely about giving new entities a chance to show those clowns how it's done.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm sure you're right. She saw what happened to Nate Burleson.

47 minutes ago, LB3 said:

The minute gambling became more acceptable in more places, FanDuel and Draftkings saw the windows open. We're working on the av technology for Draftkings new four-story corporate offices, and it's the kind of technology money sink we usually only see from the big boys; Google, Microsoft, Amazon, etc.

Gambling and dope. Two things the country ultimately decided had too much money to ignore anymore, and once we opened it up, those industries turned into Rockhound throwing twenties at Molly Mounds.

• Like 3

I've watched this play a couple of times and I think Ramsey was more concerned about Davis than he was Diggs.  The design and defensive call really put him in "no man's land".

• Like 1