Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

General Game Day Thread Week 1 (2022)

Ann

17 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Oh right...that game was so crazy I forgot it didn't end in a tie.  😄

And TN missed their kick so my double-blind reverse jinx worked on that one.

Watt may very well miss the majority of the season based on that injury.  It's a 3-4 month recovery for "normal" people who don't have to shed 300 pound grown ass men 60 times a week.

• Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Why ever use a stupid pop star when that guy and his trumpet are available?

At this point I'd be OK with replacing the SNF song with the Trolololo guy

• Haha 2
  • FANtastic 1

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Watt may very well miss the majority of the season based on that injury.  It's a 3-4 month recovery for "normal" people who don't have to shed 300 pound grown ass men 60 times a week.

I just saw that diagnosis on the web and was going to ask what the recovery time is.  That's a big loss.

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I just saw that diagnosis on the web and was going to ask what the recovery time is.  That's a big loss.

It can be a minimum of 4-6 weeks depending on how bad it is but he'll be VERY lucky if it's even the high end of that.  The Steelers need to be very careful with him because he's irreplaceable.

11 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Collinsworth sounds like he's been gargling...nails.

He probably had to gargle with hydrochloric acid after saying so many nice things about the Bills a few nights ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

46 minutes ago, Figster said:

Missed it , but I hope Daboll and the G men enjoy his 1st win as a HC

Oh, and thanks for bringing the Titans down a notch to start the season.

Next stop Buffalo...

31 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Probably looked like the Bills locker room after the Dalton play.

• Applause 3

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It may only be week 1 but the Houston Texans are tied for first place in their division.

And the 'loaded' NFC West might be 0-4

• Haha 1

Just now, KD in CA said:

And the 'loaded' NFC West might be 0-4

I don't look at the Niners loss as much of anything because games in that weather are "coin flip" things but he'd better step it up next week.

Crap Throwing Clavin
39 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Not often, when talking about an injured player, that you can ask "Can you be more specific?"  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Yeah, let's do that based on 1 game (with 3 turnovers) early in one season versus a guy who just put up 47 and 36 points in playoff games.  Familiarity always breeds contempt with OCs.  It's the most thankless job in football.

I swear, some of you drink antifreeze on the daily.

No, motor oil.

You're overrating Daboll. Reports are that McD and Daboll were not seeing eye to eye toward the end of the season, which probably would not have ended well for Daboll had he not become the Giants HC.  Remember, to his credit McD insisted Daboll fix the run game (and by extension, OLine) last year, which Daboll did a piss poor job with earlier in the season.  Daboll wanted to pass long as much as possible, which the run game and short passing game were sorely lacking.  How quickly some forget.

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Micah Parsons blows by the left tackle, hits Brady...and the tackle is hurt.

Brady had a deal with the &#%$ing devil.

Still looks like a bird shat on his hat.

1 minute ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Dak looks like he’s still asleep on his sleep number bed

The guys who moved us from the Buffalo-area down to Florida told us Tre White "has the same bed you do!" 

We have new mattresses on order. That sleep number did not agree with hubby's back or my knee. 

• Wow 1