Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

General Game Day Thread Week 1 (2022)

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Watching Hill run around for 5 seconds to gain one yard really shows just how accurate TT is.

Things like this are why I wish I had this game.

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Foxx said:

Are you down if you helmet hit the ground and you fumble before you arm touches?

Pretty sure - isn't that how they ruled the time Brady got knocked out and fumbled out of bounds back in the day?

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Tyreek Hill is finding out there's  a lot less space when your QB ain't Pat Mahomes.

I actually feel for Hill.  He had to know going to Miami was going to be a significant step backward, and yet he's tried so hard this off-season to talk up his situation and QB.  He just so badly wanted to believe everything would be okay.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Tyreek Hill is finding out there's  a lot less space when your QB ain't Pat Mahomes.

Almost time for another video of Tua hitting Hill for 50 yards in practice shorts.

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

At this point, the Bills appear to be the only team in the league that knows how to run an offense.  Ugly football all over the place right now.

With the reduction of the pre-season to three games, I don't think teams have quite figured out how to be ready for the start of the season just yet.

• Like 1