Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TN Titans @ BILLS: Week 2 Game Week Thread

Alaska Darin

Deranged Rhino
8 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Does that mean shakir is the X?

Per the Bills beat guys, Crowder will be the X (mostly) while Shakir backs up everyone at all positions. 

(And I won't be shocked to see Cook lined up wide more than a few times tonight)

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Per the Bills beat guys, Crowder will be the X (mostly) while Shakir backs up everyone at all positions. 

(And I won't be shocked to see Cook lined up wide more than a few times tonight)

McDermott hasn't been one for playing rookies a ton unless his hand is forced.  If Shakir shows early, he might get additional snaps.

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

McDermott hasn't been one for playing rookies a ton unless his hand is forced.  If Shakir shows early, he might get additional snaps.

Agreed. 

I suspect they'll move Crowder and Dirty around tonight and sprinkle in Shakir and Cook when guys need a breather. It wouldn't shock me to see them use Knox wide too - since, even though I love Dirty and like Crowder, they're small for the boundary.  (or run a lot of 21 and let Gilliam contribute)

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Earn your time.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I am thinking this will be a nice coming out party for Mr Cook. He got the jitters out last week with the fumble. Now we will see why he was drafted! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Nothing says "I am likely to make a poor decision" like face tattoos.

Well. some faces are not affected by such things. Good or bad.

37 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Damn you took the 10…risky

I didn't know Oliver was going to be out when I bet. Even so, Tannehill with no AJ Brown anymore I just can't see the Titans hanging in. I don't like the fact Oliver is not there but I still feel the Bills have more than enough to make it miserable to throw. Bills focus on Henry and and make Tannehill beat them. Hope so anyway

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Dont like some of that list. That said, thats why we want depth

It's a long season. Don't burn the candle early.
But by the end of the season - Burn it All.

• Like 2

Just now, Chandemonium said:

Did anyone else catch Steve Young just say he’s “not big on Draft Kings” while doing a Draft Kings sponsored segment? Is he trying to get fired?

Nope. The bride needed to see the local weather. Cant get it on our phones you know.