Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TN Titans @ BILLS: Week 2 Game Week Thread

Alaska Darin

Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott spoke to the media on Tuesday morning prior to practice. Topics included: Stopping Derrick Henry, improving the team's level of play, the growing chemistry between Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs, and what there is to look forward to with the home opener this coming Monday night. 

Sean McDermott: "Playing Well In Close Games" | Buffalo Bills

• Like 1

Bills OL Rodger Saffold joined One Bills Live fresh off the practice field. He talked about his experience so far in the NFL and what advice he can offer his current team ahead of the Week 2 matchup with the Titans. He went on to discuss the offense so far under new OC Ken Dorsey, how the offense can play a role in Tennessee's run game usage of Derrick Henry, and his motivation in going up against his former team.

Rodger Saffold: "This is Going to be a Physical Game" | One Bills Live | Buffalo Bills

• Like 1

Bills Quarterback Josh Allen spoke to the media on Wednesday following practice. Topics included: Being decisive with his ball placement, their history playing against the Titans, preparing for defensive challenges, his chemistry with Stefon Diggs and Ken Dorsey, and Sean McDermott's coaching style.

Josh Allen: "Setting That Foundation and Standard" | Buffalo Bills

• Like 1

Bills Safety Micah Hyde spoke to the media on Wednesday following practice. Topics included: Him comparing Derrick Henry to Tremaine Edmunds, playing as “one” on defense, reviewing film on the Titans, Allen’s chemistry with the wide receivers and how it is is fun to watch, and how a strong defense leads to a successful game.

Micah Hyde: "Everybody Doing Their Own Job" | Buffalo Bills

• Like 1

On this week's episode of Bills by the Numbers podcast presented by FanDuel, Chris and Steve look at how the Week 2 matchup with the Titans might be different this time around. The two get into the Bills defensive line exceeding expectations in the season opener vs. the Rams and what the stats from that game tell us about that group going forward. Steve is quizzed in the Numbers Game on the recent Bills-Titans matchups. ESPN's analytics writer Seth Walder dives into the numbers to give the Bills pass rush win rate so far. 

Bills by the Numbers - Ep. 39: Bills Defensive Line Exceeding Expectations | Buffalo Bills

• Like 1

Bills Wide Receiver Stefon Diggs spoke to the media on Wednesday following practice. Topics include: positive energy on the field, sticking to the fundamentals to win games, Josh Allen playing smart football, Jalen Ramsey, players being comfortable in their positions, being a consistent receiver and keeping the team motivated with a “chin up” mentality.

Stefon Diggs: "I'm Living My Best Life" | Buffalo Bills

• Like 2

Bills Linebacker Von Miller spoke to the media on Wednesday following practice. Topics include: his triangle haircut, comparisons to Derrick Henry, trusting the coaching staff and his teammates, thoughts playing a tough team, visualizing success upon joining the Buffalo Bills, fighting through adversity against the LA Rams, being a fan of Ryan Tannehill, Jalen Ramsey vs. Stefon Diggs, Giants vs. Titans week 1 game and his respect for coach Washington.

Von Miller: "I'm A Coach's Dream" | Buffalo Bills

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I feel like that was the play the Bills ran to open the game vs. the Rams. Diggs had to hit the deck to get the ball, but I feel like that was intentional to keep him from having his head removed.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I feel like that was the play the Bills ran to open the game vs. the Rams. Diggs had to hit the deck to get the ball, but I feel like that was intentional to keep him from having his head removed.

The Rams were playing tight under zone the entire first half, hoping Donald would disrupt things and Josh wouldn't take the short stuff.  Unlike Tua, JA17 is ridiculously accurate and throwing balls where his receivers wouldn't get lit up.  The ball to Diggs is one example and the interception to lil' Dirty was another (if he throws the ball to IM6's chest on that play, he might be done for the year).

• Like 3