Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins: Week 3 Game Week Thread

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin

We're introducing a new feature for game-day.  The OBF DAB POMA SBTP(SI2)* Key To The Game.  After an in-depth analysis of previous NFL games through the modern Superbowl era, we have determined that today's key to the game is:

1) Score more points than the other team.

*Still Better Than PFF.  Suck It, Idiots.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Probably smart, with the heat.

I'm mildly surprised they could find 8 DBs to dress.

Compare that game day roster to a year ago.  Injuries have hit the secondary hard, as bad as I've ever seen.

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Poyer:  "One of those young safeties will get a game-changing pick today."

I think so too. The fact that it's happening in South Florida, their back yard coming up for a lot of these guys, it's going to be fun to watch.  

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I think so too. The fact that it's happening in South Florida, their back yard coming up for a lot of these guys, it's going to be fun to watch.  

I kinda got a kick outta them talking about the weather, as if half the players on the BILLS aren't from Florida.

Crap Throwing Clavin

I kinda got a kick outta them talking about the weather, as if half the players on the BILLS aren't from Florida.

Eh, little-known fact there, Darin.  When you move from someplace to another place, you immediately become acclimated to the new location's climate, and de-acclimated to the old location.  Happens overnight.  Follow the science.  [/Clavin]

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

The real question of this- is will DTV crap the bed in a big spot again?

Don't.  I already almost lost my temper with them this morning.  That was 2 hours of "WHY IS EVERYTHING SO DIFFICULT, YOU MONKEYS?"  that I'd like to not revisit.

• Haha 1

Don't.  I already almost lost my temper with them this morning.  That was 2 hours of "WHY IS EVERYTHING SO DIFFICULT, YOU MONKEYS?"  that I'd like to not revisit.

AT&T is the worst. Thank God for the paramount plus 

14 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Poyer:  "One of those young safeties will get a game-changing pick today."

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Come to think of it, Johnson played his college ball there at UM so has that extra motivation to play well