Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins: Week 3 Game Week Thread

Ann

5 hours ago, Ann said:

First time for everything 

This is crazy, and the definite takeaway is it could be a rough time without these superstars, but some of the missing context is that these guys were nobodies when they signed here.

They’ve been incredible, but McD has largely made them so. 

• Like 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

This is crazy, and the definite takeaway is it could be a rough time without these superstars, but some of the missing context is that these guys were nobodies when they signed here.

They’ve been incredible, but McD has largely made them so. 

Hyde was a very good CB/S in GB when he left for Buffalo.  Poyer was more of an unknown as he only had a handful of starts before he got here.

• Cheers 1

I'm not sure there's a worse company on this planet than AT&T.  How you can't figure out how to give customers a service they're willing to pay for for TWO CONSECUTIVE WEEKS is beyond comprehension.

• Doh! 1
  • Wow 1

34 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm not sure there's a worse company on this planet than AT&T.  How you can't figure out how to give customers a service they're willing to pay for for TWO CONSECUTIVE WEEKS is beyond comprehension.

I got my $17 refund this week.

• Haha 2

Just now, Seasons1992 said:

I got my $17 refund this week.

Apparently there's some coding problem with my specific account and they're going to give me the Ticket for free if they can actually figure out how to fix it.

Like...can you not just delete my account and re-add it?  WHY IS EVERYTHING WITH AT&T SO DIFFICULT?

Welp. they finally figured it out (6th phone call).  They gave me the Ticket for free AND a $50 credit.

Man, I was ready to start some nonsense (I still might, just because).

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

Looks like Poyer is out now too

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/09/25/jordan-poyer-is-out-for-the-bills-today-too/

Our whole backside is now "Next Man Up!" without the inside pressure we might need from Phillips and Oliver so I'm afraid this could be a Shootout at the Hard Rock Corral. Key is going to be if our interior line can't collapse the pocket, they have to get their hands up to deflect a few passes. Can we maybe play Lawson and Boogie inside a bit to help the pass rush? Maybe blitz a bit with Edmunds in particular? Can we maybe have Taron shadow wither Hill or Waddle?

• Like 1