Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins: Week 3 Game Week Thread

Ann

26 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Fug. I don't even recall the play Hyde was injured.  Was it away from the action?

What about Settle and Oliver?  The key the first two weeks has been stuffing the run to make offenses one dimensional and then getting pressure on the QB with four.  If they can do those things again, they'll win comfortably.

6 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Fug. I don't even recall the play Hyde was injured.  Was it away from the action?

What about Settle and Oliver?  The key the first two weeks has been stuffing the run to make offenses one dimensional and then getting pressure on the QB with four.  If they can do those things again, they'll win comfortably.

No, he went down on a little flare to Robert Woods.  Hit off RW's hip and stayed face down on the field.  3rd quarter.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LB3 said:

This does not look good.

They interviewed GD13 AFTER this and he said he was 100% a go.  I posted it earlier in this thread.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

So far it looks like Settle and Oliver are going to play.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

They interviewed GD13 AFTER this and he said he was 100% a go.  I posted it earlier in this thread.

Whoops. Thought that was from today. Thanks for the heads up. Deleted.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

I think Hyde was hurt late, way after the game was out of reach.

Beer__League__Hockey
18 minutes ago, snafu said:

I think Hyde was hurt late, way after the game was out of reach.

It was 34-7 so you could argue it was out of reach, but more importantly it was ~5min left in the 3rd quarter.  All of the starters were still in the game, Hyde is not sitting at that point.  This isn't Alabama vs. Vanderbilt.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Beer__League__Hockey said:

It was 34-7 so you could argue it was out of reach, but more importantly it was ~5min left in the 3rd quarter.  All of the starters were still in the game, Hyde is not sitting at that point.  This isn't Alabama vs. Vanderbilt.

Yeah,

I thought it was the 4th Q when he was hurt.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm surprised Oliver is out given the dancing I was watching him do at practice today.

It seems to me this team feels confident enough to give people like him another week just because the season is so long, and it makes me think how great it will be if this team wipes the stadium's ass with the Fish with one hand tied behind its back.

I rest on the Fish defense specs I posted earlier. No team gives up more yards in the air per pass and no team gets less pressure on the quarterback than this defense.

Let's see if Tua can keep up.

• Like 1