Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

Cinga
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Call me crazy...but doesn't hiding money work better if you don't openly admit it?

2024 America is the stupidest America.

Especially when she said it in court, while under oath smdh... 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Clinton appointed judge

I have to agree. There was no other reason for the prosecution to have asked a lot of the questions, or Stormy to have offered many of the details about sex when the trial is over alleged hiding payments other than an attempt to influence the jury negatively. Not so sure it helped though since she only came off a a sleaze because of it

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 3

4 hours ago, Ann said:

We’ll see how it plays out. It would be the first graduation of any of his kids he’s attended. For his son’s sake I hope he goes. 

• Haha 1

Deranged Rhino
4 minutes ago, Pete said:

We’ll see how it plays out. It would be the first graduation of any of his kids he’s attended. For his son’s sake I hope he goes. 

Damn. It must suck to keep falling for fake news day in and day out - then, rather than own up to it and address the shortcomings in your information intake, you double down on TDS instead. 

Dynamite work there, big-brained-Pete.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Pete said:

You think this triggered every one here again, don't you?

• Haha 3
  • Popcorn 1

RochesterRob

I wonder if "it moved" for Pete when he saw that picture?  Not that there is anything wrong with that.  

• Wow 1
  • Haha 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I wonder if "it moved" for Pete when he saw that picture?  Not that there is anything wrong with that.  

It's the Summer of Pete!

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Only for you maga types. 

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Pete said:

Only for you maga types. 

"Everyone who mocks me is a Trump supporter!"

What are you, four?

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

devnull
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Everyone who mocks me is a Trump supporter!"

What are you, four?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Shit eatin cliff is still talking? Doesn’t he realize he’s irrelevant? He still thinks he’s the smartest man in the room which instantly makes him the dumbest person on here. Mr. Irrelevant, we got to get you that jersey. 

I have had more than one person pm me and tell me what an @$$h@le you are and to just ignore you hahahaha!

Edited by Pete
  • clown 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
20 minutes ago, Pete said:

I have had more than one person pm me and tell me what an @$$h@le you are and to just ignore you hahahaha!

No, you haven't.  Poser.

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

No, you haven't.  Poser.

I’m just here to tell you don’t think everyone on here is your friend mr irrelevant. I live rent free in your head. 

Edited by Pete

Fansince88
3 hours ago, Pete said:

Meanwhile, I remember reading about someone here really giddy that he was not attending. So giddy that said poster posted the most liberal of pages. BUT he isnt a liberal at all. 

• Cheers 2

Fansince88
38 minutes ago, Pete said:

I’m just here to tell you don’t think everyone on here is your friend mr irrelevant. I live rent free in your head. 

Hard at work I see...

keyboard-baby.gif

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
44 minutes ago, Pete said:

I don't think everyone is my friend. 

Frankly, I don't care.  Ultimately, we're all irrelevant.  In the end, you and I are just dust.  We don't matter.

The difference between us is that YOU think you're important.  I'm humble enough to accept that I'm ultimately just dust.  Which I why I can laugh at your childish bullshit.

• Applause 2

yeah sure, he took his advice. 🙄  That is why NYC real estate investors were so wary of the case outcome.

Still, a review of this looney judge for other things wouldn’t be bad.

High-profile New York lawyer says he tried to advise judge in Trump civil fraud case

A high-profile New York real estate lawyer, whose law license was once suspended, said he approached the judge presiding over Donald Trump’s civil fraud case to offer unsolicited advice about a law at issue in the case.

Attorney Adam Leitman Bailey made the claim during an interview with NBC New York, saying he spoke to Judge Arthur Engoron three weeks prior to the judge’s February decision to fine the former president $454 million for falsely inflating the value of his assets.

</snip>

Bailey said he "explained to him" that a fraud statute at issue in the case was not intended to be used to shut down a major company, especially in a case without clear victims. He said such a ruling would hurt New York's economy. Engoron had rejected a similar argument raised by the Trump team in court.

"He had a lot of questions, you know, about certain cases. We went over it," Bailey said.

</snip>

The New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct will now consider whether the rules of judicial conduct were violated in this instance, according to sources familiar with the matter.

The commission’s administrator, Robert Tembeckjian, declined to comment, citing a statute on confidentiality.

</snip>

• Popcorn 2

Spartacus
11 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Frankly, I don't care.  Ultimately, we're all irrelevant.  In the end, you and I are just dust.  We don't matter.

The difference between us is that YOU think you're important.  I'm humble enough to accept that I'm ultimately just dust.  Which I why I can laugh at your childish bullshit.

Dust in the Wind

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Ha ha you don’t have a humble bone in your body. You definitely act like you are the smartest man in the room which ultimately makes you the dumbest. 

and yeah, my posting shows I think I’m important. That’s what you get out of me slamming trump? Thank you for proving my last point. 

outside of me disliking trump you really don’t know what I think about most things because I have never commented on them on here. We are all bills fans I would guess since we are on here, that’s the extent of what you know about me. 

every time I post you follow, and I got you blocked and have been missing it lol. I live rent free in your head

I told one of the posters I was messaging with that it was too bad I had to block you because I thought I would actually learn something from you. But ultimately you couldn’t deal with an opposing opinion and get past insults and name calling. Talk about childish behavior. And yes I returned in kind. 

once you get over yourself I would like to unblock you because I still think I could learn something from your posts. For now I only see what’s quoted.

Edited by Pete