Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

6 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

The gag order is too broad.

A gag order might include one of the following prohibitions:

• trial participants are prohibited from posting on social media any threats against current and former jurors, witnesses, attorneys, and court personnel associated with the case
  •    He has made no threats agains anyone. 
  • trial participants are prohibited from discussing witness testimony on social media, or 
  • counsel in the case shall not make public comments that they know have a substantial likelihood of prejudicing the case (such as comments that reveal plea discussions or inadmissible evidence in a case or that take the form of victim blaming).

Gag orders need to be narrowly defined based on the particular case. They generally last the duration of the trial.

And he said the exact opposite and is going to testify. 

Yesterday when he does his little whine press conferences on the way out of court he said he wasn’t allowed to testify because of the gag order. It’s out there. More lies. 

and with an asshat like trump the judge probably felt he needed to make it broad. Life is unfair, if he wasn’t such a whining bitch all the time. He is his own worst enemy.

• clown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Boo 1

Billsandhorns
2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yesterday when he does his little whine press conferences on the way out of court he said he wasn’t allowed to testify because of the gag order. It’s out there. More lies. 

and with an asshat like trump the judge probably felt he needed to make it broad. Life is unfair, if he wasn’t such a whining bitch all the time. He is his own worst enemy.

So, screw the constitution right, it's Trump so it doesn't matter........ dumbass

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Ann said:

I wish he would not testify. They will take whatever he says and twist it into a perjury charge. 

He won’t testify. He does this all the time says he will then doesn’t. He started setting the ground work for it yesterday by trying to claim he can’t but falsely blaming the gag order. I guarantee he doesn’t testify.

• Popcorn 1
  • Boo 1

Billsandhorns
1 minute ago, Pete said:

He won’t testify. He does this all the time says he will then doesn’t. He started setting the ground work for it yesterday by trying to claim he can’t but falsely blaming the gag order. I guarantee he doesn’t testify.

Oh, and the video Ann posted on the last page he says that gag order won't stop him from testifying. But don't let that get in the way of your narrative.

• Cheers 2

Just now, Billsandhorns said:

So, screw the constitution right, it's Trump so it doesn't matter........ dumbass

Ha ha call me names, that will solve it. If the judge went too far it will come out. I’m just telling you what he might have been thinking. Trump tried to blow up the constitution on January 6 so that argument is falling on deaf ears. You know the peaceful tourists that had Congress running and hiding. Fake electors etc. the list goes on. Trump is fake news.

• clown 3
  • O Rly 1

Just now, Billsandhorns said:

Oh, and the video Ann posted on the last page he says that gag order won't stop him from testifying. But don't let that get in the way of your narrative.

Yup yup fake news. Doesn’t matter. He won’t testify, guaranteed!

• clown 2
  • Popcorn 1

Billsandhorns
Just now, Pete said:

Ha ha call me names, that will solve it. If the judge went too far it will come out. I’m just telling you what he might have been thinking. Trump tried to blow up the constitution on January 6 so that argument is falling on deaf ears. You know the peaceful tourists that had Congress running and hiding. Fake electors etc. the list goes on. Trump is fake news.

Trump followed the constitution better than any president in the last 40 years. There have always been alternate electors. They became "fake" in 2020?  If you actually paid attention. The capitol buliding was breached before Trump finished his speech. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

32 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

Trump followed the constitution better than any president in the last 40 years. There have always been alternate electors. They became "fake" in 2020?  If you actually paid attention. The capitol buliding was breached before Trump finished his speech. 

Oh my god the shit is getting deep now. Look if you want to support trump go ahead. But you would be better off admitting he’s a jackass but you are voting for him anyway because of party lines or whatever. I would have more respect for that than lying and covering up for his bull shit. And no I won’t be voting for Biden. I won’t vote, it’s that simple. 350,000,000 people in this country and these 2 asshats are the only choices.

• clown 1
  • Sad 1

I like the clown emoji Ann. I’m not bothered by it like other people are. That was the easiest I ever got someone riled up on a message board.

• clown 1

49 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

And that is obviously not the video from yesterday. That easily went over your head tho. Somebody corrected him in private to he doesn’t make an ass of himself again on National tv like always. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Pete said:

I like the clown emoji Ann. I’m not bothered by it like other people are. That was the easiest I ever got someone riled up on a message board.

Again...no one's "riled up."  We're highly amused...we're laughing at your dumb ass.  

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Pete said:

I will continue to encourage people to use the block feature. 

• Applause 1

Nanker
9 minutes ago, Ann said:

I'm tempted...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

The judge told trump that the gag order does not prevent him from testifying, which he should do to make sure the defendant understands his rights. But why did he bring it up I wonder? Oh that’s right because trump tried to lie yesterday and say he can’t testify because of the gag order. But continue to lie to try to defend him. Did they get Mike pence hung yet?

Billsandhorns
17 minutes ago, Pete said:

Oh my god the shit is getting deep now. Look if you want to support trump go ahead. But you would be better off admitting he’s a jackass but you are voting for him anyway because of party lines or whatever. I would have more respect for that than lying and covering up for his bull shit. And no I won’t be voting for Biden. I won’t vote, it’s that simple. 350,000,000 people in this country and these 2 asshats are the only choices.

I vote based on policy. Trump the person is an ass. His polices were much better for me and the country as a whole. There are other choices. You might be able to vote for Kennedy and you can also write in a choice. At least doing one of thoe two things you are actually paricipating and not just sittiing on the sidelines flinging shit at everyone else

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Ann said:

Ann you don’t bother me, especially because I’ve noticed when you post something you will ask if this is true before you get worked up.  Plus I haven’t seen you call anyone a name. Even tho I dislike trump and you like him I think we could have a civil discussion about him if it wasn’t on a message board with overly sensitive trump supporters.

• clown 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Pete said:

if it wasn’t on a message board with overly sensitive trump supporters.

You really haven't paid any attention to anything anyone has said, have you?  :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Uncle Joe
3 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

I vote based on policy. Trump the person is an ass. His polices were much better for me and the country as a whole. There are other choices. You might be able to vote for Kennedy and you can also write in a choice. At least doing one of thoe two things you are actually paricipating and not just sittiing on the sidelines flinging shit at everyone else

CTP...If the shoe fits. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

See I got nothing but respect for that. I would expect you and others to do that. 

I only sling shit at trump. If I do it towards anyone on a message board it’s only because they threw it my way first. 

nothing but respect now!

Edited by Pete
  • clown 3