Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

MAGA! Trump Supporter!

Dude, you are awesome. Can you tell me you have a higher IQ than me, too! That's one of my favorite Bidenisms.  Next you're gonna tell me how I ain't black, man! :classic_laugh:. No joke!

I don’t need to tell you anything. It’s obvious you smashed your head against too many tables jumping thru them while getting hammered at bills games. I wouldn’t expect you to be able to think or reason. Now stop eating the crayons.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Pete said:

I don’t need to tell you anything. It’s obvious you smashed your head against too many tables jumping thru them while getting hammered at bills games. I wouldn’t expect you to be able to think or reason. Now stop eating the crayons.

This is the most uncreative insult I've ever seen.  Particularly given that there is a well-known poster who used to go by "ieatcrayonz."

@IDBillzFan  Makes me miss the good old days when BF in Indiana told you to jump in front of a bus, and was helpful enough to attach a bus schedule to his post.  

• Haha 3
  • Applause 1

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

MAGA! Trump Supporter!

Dude, you are awesome. Can you tell me you have a higher IQ than me, too! That's one of my favorite Bidenisms.  Next you're gonna tell me how I ain't black, man! :classic_laugh:. No joke!

You done already? You end it on Jeff Tobin and race? Man you’re easy that was boring. I thought you at least look up phones since you act smart. I know Google is tough for you but there are online tutorials. Just put the crayons and coloring books down, I know you can figure it out, it might take some time but we can slow this down to your pace. 

Edited by Pete

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Pete said:

You done already? You end it on Jeff Tobin and race? Man you’re easy that was boring. I thought you at least look up phones since you act smart. I know Google is tough for you but there are online tutorials. Just put the crayons and coloring bonds down, I know you can figure it out, it might take some time but we can slow this down to your pace. 

"Coloring bonds."

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
17 minutes ago, Pete said:

You done already? You end it on Jeff Tobin and race? Man you’re easy that was boring. I thought you at least look up phones since you act smart. I know Google is tough for you but there are online tutorials. Just put the crayons and coloring bonds down, I know you can figure it out, it might take some time but we can slow this down to your pace. 

I'm done for now, but I need to at least let you know that what makes your posts so incredibly funny is that you took everything I wrote in my first post and your primary response was "They never got phones, man! Look it up!" :classic_laugh:

It's like listening to leftists argue about the slaughter of the Jews by Hamas in October.

"Hamas went in and they raped woman, went house to house cutting off people's heads, murdering babies, cutting the throats of dogs, hanging old women and lighting people on fire!"

And leftists will say "No one cut the throats of a dog, man! That's fake news!" :classic_laugh:

That's you, Pedro. Comedic gold. Enjoy the weekend. Let us know if you save other people from wasting their sperm! 

16 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm done for now, but I need to at least let you know that what makes your posts so incredibly funny is that you took everything I wrote in my first post and your primary response was "They never got phones, man! Look it up!" :classic_laugh:

It's like listening to leftists argue about the slaughter of the Jews by Hamas in October.

"Hamas went in and they raped woman, went house to house cutting off people's heads, murdering babies, cutting the throats of dogs, hanging old women and lighting people on fire!"

And leftists will say "No one cut the throats of a dog, man! That's fake news!" :classic_laugh:

That's you, Pedro. Comedic gold. Enjoy the weekend. Let us know if you save other people from wasting their sperm! 

Did I  say they didn’t get phones? But calling them phones is a stretch of the imagination. But again the truth scares you. Especially because what they are giving them started under trump. I’ll give you a hint, you can’t make a phone call on them. You were played which is the funny part to me because you are a clown trying to make fun of someone else and the joke has been on you the whole time but you are too stupid to open your eyes and see it LOL 😂 

Boyst
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

This is the most uncreative insult I've ever seen.  Particularly given that there is a well-known poster who used to go by "ieatcrayonz."

@IDBillzFan  Makes me miss the good old days when BF in Indiana told you to jump in front of a bus, and was helpful enough to attach a bus schedule to his post.  

Wow BF. Haven't remember him in a while. 

• Haha 1

EVIDENCE TAMPERING? Biden DOJ/Jack Smith just admitted they messed with boxes supposedly containing "classified" documents they seized from Trump and can't be sure the order or placement of the documents as originally found has been maintained -- which is contrary to what they assured the court!

Footnote 3: The Government acknowledges that this is inconsistent with what Government counsel previously understood and represented to the Court. See, e.g., 4/12/24 Hearing Tr. at 65 (Government responding to the Court’s question of whether the boxes were “in their original, intact form as seized” by stating “[t]hey are, with one exception; and that is that the classified documents have been removed and placeholders have been put in the documents”

And here is an admission of the FBI completely screwing with the classified documents:

"After the boxes were brought to WFO, the FBI created an index to correlate the documents with classification markings to codes (e.g., document “bb”) and labeled the classified cover sheets in the boxes with the codes for the seized documents. The FBI also generally replaced the handwritten sheets with classified cover sheets annotated with the index code, but regardless, any handwritten sheets that currently remain in the boxes do not represent additional classified documents—they were just not removed when the classified cover sheets with the index code were added. In many but not all instances, the FBI was able to determine which document with classification markings corresponded to a particular placeholder sheet."

Yet more reason to throw out this sham prosecution.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67490070/522/united-states-v-trump/

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Before I address the evidence-tampering filing posted by Special Counsel Jack Smith last night, let's turn to the motion that forced Smith to admit what happened--one filed by Walt Nauta's attorney on May 1.

Remember the photo of "classified docs" strewn on the floor with scary looking cover sheets to depict the classification level of various papers?

It appears those cover sheets, or slip sheets, were produced and used by the FBI after the raid.

The cover sheets do not represent the format in which the records were found--an intentional misrepresentation in the court docket for special master lawsuit and by the media.

Here is how Nauta's attorney described what we now know is the FBI's use of "slip sheets" to replace alleged classified papers.

Look familiar

• Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
18 hours ago, Pete said:

But again the truth scares you. 

This is especially ironic since you've repeatedly stated you didn't read or pay attention to anything during the Russia Scandal and refuse to do so even now ... because then you'd have to admit how badly you got played. You'd have to admit how little you actually know about the real issues facing this world and country. You feel safer regurgitating talking points (and stealing jokes) from people who spent the past 8 years pissing on your face while telling you it's raining.

But sure, it's ID who's afraid of the "truth" :classic_laugh: 

It's not just that you're stupid, and you are stupid. It's not just that you're lazy, and you are lazy. It's not just that you're proudly ignorant, and you are ignorant - it's that you're just so damn unoriginal that you can't even properly troll an opposing view point without making yourself look like an asshat in the process. 

You're first few weeks on this board have been a disaster for you. I know you think you're stirring people up - you're not. You're getting dragged, but you're too dim to know the difference. 

Which makes it hilarious.

• Like 3

Fansince88
21 hours ago, Pete said:

Phones lol. More of that none sense? Look up the “ phones” they are getting before you try to insult someone. You are the one that not only looks stupid but is. 

and this is the trump thread is it not? Or is that too hard for you to figure out? Comment on that other shit in those threads. Get back to me in a week when you are done with the crayons and coloring books looking up those phones.

*non*, not none. The word and 'should' not begin a sentence also Or 'should' not start a sentence. They make one look stupid. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Ann said:

I would love to know why posting her denial of an affair violated the gag order.

Because the gag order says he's not allowed to talk about the case at all.  This is talking about the case.

Look...the gag order is bullshit.  It's designed to restrict his campaign and influence the election - Biden can campaign endlessly on "Trump is a felon," and Trump can't answer at all.  He couldn't even point out Biden's lying, because he can't be a felon until/unless he's convicted.  This is entirely about enabling Democrats to campaign on ad hominem attacks that Trump can't answer.

But bullshit or no, this violates it.  

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Pete said:

The guy who was a known @$$h@l& and narcissist for decades before he took office, who was the first president in modern times not to start new wars of choice and cemented alliances no one thought possible before (see Abram's Accords). He is the most "disgraceful figure in modern presidential history"...

Not the guy who - before he became a walking vegetable - was wrong on every single major foreign policy decision he ever was asked to weigh in on, from Iraq to OSB to Libya to Ukraine to Israel/Hamas. Not the guy who is so well known as a mental midget inside DC circles that 44 was quoted as saying "never underestimate his ability to &#%$ things up". Not the guy who has provenly and brazenly been running a personal enrichment scheme through his family using the powers of his office to extort allies and enemies alike for decades. Not the guy who is so famous for lying that the media created a built in excuse that he just "stutters". Not the guy who can't remember when his son died, and shamelessly exploits his death at every possible moment to score political points. Not the man whose idea it was to use the Logan Act to upset the peaceful transition of power. Not the man who's turned the Department of Justice into a Stasi force designed to imprison his political opponents. 

Not the guy who ran on reducing the power of the IC and its domestic spying programs - only to expand them greatly once in office because they helped him cement power. Not the guy who droned bombed US citizens (and women and children) without due process - even glibly saying in 2011 "Turns out, I'm really good at killing people."  Not the guy who started not one but three new wars in 8 years. Not the guy who sent aid, comfort, and supplies to AQ - the same people who took down the towers - in order to use them as proxy fighters in Syria. Not the guy who staffed his administration with loyalists - not to the US but to Iran. Not the man who signed off on his IC chiefs murdering a US journalist in Los Angeles just to keep bad press from coming out about his past. Not the man who ran a palace coup - the first since 1963 - to hobble and persecute his political rival. 

Not the guy who lied the American public into 20+ years of war under false pretenses and claims of WMD. Not the guy who pushed through the most damaging bill in US history when it comes to first and fourth amendment chilling effects in the form of the Patriot Act. Not the guy who was famous for being a frat guy, coke head, boozer who transformed the entire power structure of the executive, ceding power to his VP because he was too weak to do what was right. Not the guy who bungled what was the last moment of American unity in order to placate the neocon/neoliberal war-establishment and his dad's friends.

Not the guy who raped and abused multiple "women" while in office both as Governor and president. Not the guy who was so chummy with a known sex trafficker of minors he flew on his plane over 26 times and visited his island at least 3 times. Not the guy who gutted US manufacturing in favor of offshoring jobs to China. 

Costas and Pete keep proving they're not just asshats, but also they're completely ignorant of recent history. Or, you know, on the payroll of the establishment (Bob, not Pete - Pete's just there to cup the balls of the establishment like a good little serf.)

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 1
  • Applause 5