Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

MothersMilk
18 minutes ago, Pete said:

Ann you don’t bother me, especially because I’ve noticed when you post something you will ask if this is true before you get worked up.  Plus I haven’t seen you call anyone a name. Even tho I dislike trump and you like him I think we could have a civil discussion about him if it wasn’t on a message board with overly sensitive trump supporters.

This is hall monitor stuff. Funny.

• clown 1
  • Applause 1

Boyst

@Peteis the reason we need to bring back bullying. Not because he is a few flakes of special sauce but because you twats keep feeding him.  &#%$in' stop. He isn't worth it. He's not funny. He's not original or interesting. He is nothing more than ... Well, I don't give a shit. He's nothing. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

50 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

This is hall monitor stuff. Funny.

Nice contribution. TDS You suffer from getting to you?

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Pete said:

See I got nothing but respect for that. I would expect you and others to do that. 

I only sling shit at trump. If I do it towards anyone on a message board it’s only because they threw it my way first. 

nothing but respect now!

This is funny.  You honestly think we care what you think of us.  :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You really haven't paid any attention to anything anyone has said, have you?  :classic_laugh:

No that would require reading AND comprehension. He admits - no, brags - about not having an interest in either. 

Spartacus
1 hour ago, Boyst said:

@Peteis the reason we need to bring back bullying. Not because he is a few flakes of special sauce but because you twats keep feeding him.  &#%$in' stop. He isn't worth it. He's not funny. He's not original or interesting. He is nothing more than ... Well, I don't give a shit. He's nothing. 

this

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

IDBillzFan
4 hours ago, Pete said:

Trump is fake news, like yesterday he said he can’t testify in his trial. He’s full of shit!

It's impossible for me to admit how unbelievably funny it is to me that anyone can look at the complete shit show we're watching on the global stage - Bidenflation,  horrible job numbers, a stream of illegals freely entering our country to receive free housing, food, phones, cash cards and airfare, two wars sucking our money dry, and now all the Hamas students threatening "Death to America" on American campuses -- and come here to whine that Trump lied yesterday.  :classic_laugh:

Dude, you make Tiberius sound like he's team MAGA. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Boyst said:

Disagree. I usually have to wait for Biden to climb a flight of stairs to see shit this funny.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's impossible for me to admit how unbelievably funny it is to me that anyone can look at the complete shit show we're watching on the global stage - Bidenflation,  horrible job numbers, a stream of illegals freely entering our country to receive free housing, food, phones, cash cards and airfare, two wars sucking our money dry, and now all the Hamas students threatening "Death to America" on American campuses -- and come here to whine that Trump lied yesterday.  :classic_laugh:

Phones lol. More of that none sense? Look up the “ phones” they are getting before you try to insult someone. You are the one that not only looks stupid but is. 

and this is the trump thread is it not? Or is that too hard for you to figure out? Comment on that other shit in those threads. Get back to me in a week when you are done with the crayons and coloring books looking up those phones.

IDBillzFan
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Phones lol. More of that none sense? Look up the “ phones” they are getting before you try to insult someone. You are the one that not only looks stupid but is. 

and this is the trump thread is it not? Or is that too hard for you to figure out? Comment on that other shit in those threads. Get back to me in a week when you are done with the crayons and coloring books looking up those phones.

You're priceless, man. Like, if your posts were a person, it would be a Hamas Hunger Strike student at Greene County Community College.

That's a fact, man. No joke, Jack. You are priceless.  Keep it up. :classic_laugh:

Edited by IDBillzFan

9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The stock market riding high and the lower unemployment rate than when trump was in office is too difficult for you to unarmed to I’m sure! You would have to admit the truth. Maga and truth don’t mix.

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You're priceless, man. Like, if your posts were a person, it would be a Hamas Hunger Strike student at Greene County Community College.

That's a fact, man. No joke, Jack. You are priceless.  Keep it up. :classic_laugh:

Did you look up the phones yet? Or is this all you got? If this is the best you can do you are not even worth the waste of time. Afraid to look it up because the truth hurts. It would hurt you more to know that it started under trump. But your lazy dumb ass never looked it up. You are happier living in a lie full of fake outrage.

You can post your &#%$en lies and shit and childish insults but you can’t say I’m wrong.

IDBillzFan
1 minute ago, Pete said:

The stock market riding high and the lower unemployment rate than when trump was in office is too difficult for you to unarmed to I’m sure! You would have to admit the truth. Maga and truth don’t mix.

What makes you're post so funny is that you sound like you know what you're talking about, like you actually believe what you post. But in the end it comes out like "My uncle was eaten by cannibals, man! No, seriously, I was raised by Puerto Rican Greek Catholic Jews in Pennsylvania, man! No joke!" 

Seriously funny stuff. I'm waiting for you to shout the Biden battle cry: "Triamamplulauzza!" :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

IDBillzFan
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Pete said:

You can post your &#%$en lies and shit and childish insults but you can’t say I’m wrong.

I'm not insulting you. I'm compilmenting you. Your shit is hysterical, man. I would pay to have access to this site just to read your stuff. You're like the Joy Reid of Jeffrey Toobins dipped in Joy Behar!  That's a compliment, man. 

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

What makes you're post so funny is that you sound like you know what you're talking about, like you actually believe what you post. But in the end it comes out like "My uncle was eaten by cannibals, man! No, seriously, I was raised by Puerto Rican Greek Catholic Jews in Pennsylvania, man! No joke!" 

Seriously funny stuff. I'm waiting for you to shout the Biden battle cry: "Triamamplulauzza!" :classic_laugh:

Still useless. You are the one who brought that stuff up, back it up. You are a coward with no brain. Afraid of the truth but that is to be expected from maga. That is how you come to be a trump supporter in the first place.

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

I'm not insulting you. I'm compilmenting you. Your shit is hysterical, man. I would pay to have access to this site just to read your stuff. You're like the Joy Reid of Jeffrey Toobins dipped in Joy Behar!  That's a compliment, man. 

Well your posts are worthless. Such a waste of sperm.

• Haha 2

IDBillzFan
Just now, Pete said:

Still useless. You are the one who brought that stuff up, back it up. You are a coward with no brain. Afraid of the truth but that is to be expected from maga. That is how you come to be a trump supporter in the first place.

MAGA! Trump Supporter!

Dude, you are awesome. Can you tell me you have a higher IQ than me, too! That's one of my favorite Bidenisms.  Next you're gonna tell me how I ain't black, man! :classic_laugh:. No joke!

IDBillzFan
4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Well your posts are worthless. Such a waste of sperm.

You collect sperm? Weird. BUT FUNNY! You're more Jeffrey Toobin than I gave you credit for! 

Time to get on a Zoom call! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1