Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

6 hours ago, Pete said:

she expands:

I know nothing about criminal law so I am not sure of the New York criminal procedure. But I do have heavy commercial civil litigation experience and worked as litigation paralegal for top law firms with some of the best trial attorneys. And I filed many and they are very effective in civil litigation.

I briefly looked at this late last night and saw criminal defendants can mandamus a trial subpoena duces tecum. The bar is high. But he can't be any more prejudiced than he already is. The Judge is blocking potential exculpatory evidence from coming in. There is nothing to lose. I say file it. I would be shocked if they don't.

It would stay the jury from rendering its verdict pending resolution of mandamus. That is key. And like I said, he can appeal a mandamus all the way to supreme court. In my mind -- my calculations -- the way I look at things -- this is already over.

Case in chief

Defense stayed pending

Mandamus Election

It's over.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2

11 minutes ago, Ann said:

she expands:

I know nothing about criminal law so I am not sure of the New York criminal procedure. But I do have heavy commercial civil litigation experience and worked as litigation paralegal for top law firms with some of the best trial attorneys. And I filed many and they are very effective in civil litigation.

I briefly looked at this late last night and saw criminal defendants can mandamus a trial subpoena duces tecum. The bar is high. But he can't be any more prejudiced than he already is. The Judge is blocking potential exculpatory evidence from coming in. There is nothing to lose. I say file it. I would be shocked if they don't.

It would stay the jury from rendering its verdict pending resolution of mandamus. That is key. And like I said, he can appeal a mandamus all the way to supreme court. In my mind -- my calculations -- the way I look at things -- this is already over.

Case in chief

Defense stayed pending

Mandamus Election

It's over.

She definitely sounds like she knows what she is talking about. She can add a little clarity to this mess. I’m not sure who she is or if she does know what she is talking about?  Hopefully she is knowledgeable. Take it for what it’s worth.

I posted that so people don’t get upset over everything that is out there, wait till this is over. Long way to go and many appeals. 

And if I’m not mistaken won’t most of these people mentioned be on the stand at some point and the defense will be able to cross examine them? Ask questions about things they are looking for in this subpoena?

Edited by Pete
  • Popcorn 1

Deranged Rhino
14 hours ago, Pete said:

That is government for you. I wouldn’t be surprised by anything you said. That is why i don’t like either side. 

My dislike of trump goes back before politics. See the character of a man masters to me. He lies about everything. He is a narcissist which I don’t like at all. He’s cheated people to make money. I have no respect for that whatsoever! He cheats on his wives.

And the bolded makes him different from other politicians and leaders across the world and history how? They're all liars (proven), they're all narcissists (have to be to get to their positions), they all cheat to make money (see their net worth before and after they get elected). 

The difference is, the media chooses to villainize some people over the other purely for partisan reasons

What you're really admitting here is that you're easily programmed by the mass media and its minions. They spent years programming you, and everyone like you, to think that way about Trump while ignoring the similar warts populating those on the establishment side of the aisle (see Clinton, see Bush, see Romney, see Pelosi, see Schumer, see McCain). 

No one can reach the pinnacle of power in our system without having baggage. And the establishment uses that baggage (real or imagined) to control those figure heads once they're in power. Trumps warts have long been known (and celebrated by the very same people who now call him a Nazi) for years before he became a politician. Which means, the media and the establishment couldn't use those warts to leverage and control him. That's why they went scorched Earth on him - and why simpletons like you fell for it. 

You got played. Hard. By the people who are actual Nazis, fascists, racists, and out to see that you and yours live a life as a serf. And you not only fell for it, you embrace it thinking you're claiming some sort of moral or intellectual high ground while doing so. 

I'd say it's not too late to rethink your position - but we know you won't. And that's why you're a source of amusement and mockery for most people here. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And the bolded makes him different from other politicians and leaders across the world and history how? They're all liars (proven), they're all narcissists (have to be to get to their positions), they all cheat to make money (see their net worth before and after they get elected). 

The difference is, the media chooses to villainize some people over the other purely for partisan reasons

What you're really admitting here is that you're easily programmed by the mass media and its minions. They spent years programming you, and everyone like you, to think that way about Trump while ignoring the similar warts populating those on the establishment side of the aisle (see Clinton, see Bush, see Romney, see Pelosi, see Schumer, see McCain). 

No one can reach the pinnacle of power in our system without having baggage. And the establishment uses that baggage (real or imagined) to control those figure heads once they're in power. Trumps warts have long been known (and celebrated by the very same people who now call him a Nazi) for years before he became a politician. Which means, the media and the establishment couldn't use those warts to leverage and control him. That's why they went scorched Earth on him - and why simpletons like you fell for it. 

You got played. Hard. By the people who are actual Nazis, fascists, racists, and out to see that you and yours live a life as a serf. And you not only fell for it, you embrace it thinking you're claiming some sort of moral or intellectual high ground while doing so. 

I'd say it's not too late to rethink your position - but we know you won't. And that's why you're a source of amusement and mockery for most people here. 

Who said I like the others and don’t think similar about them? Who got played? I don’t support any of them. I started about Biden in a thread. People only pounce in the trump thread.

You obviously pick and choose what to read what I say on here. 

I know it triggers people that I don’t like any of them. They don’t know what to do or say. I don’t fit into a nice neat little box for you. You can pick from your talking points that are made up already because you can’t think for yourself, this all the 2nd grade beanie on here. 

just remember, I have never once told you to not like trump. Not once!!

Edited by Pete

You think Fox News and the rest don’t vilifie Biden? You think no one has anything bad to say about Hillary? Stop crying, one news source or another crushes all of them. 

i told you my dislike of trump goes way back before he got into politics. Think walking around boxing rings with Don king Time frame. 

When have I ever said anything about trumps policies as president? Find one! 

i did say I won’t even discuss democrats they are so bad. 

Edited by Pete

Deranged Rhino
23 minutes ago, Pete said:

I don’t fit into a nice neat little box for you.

This from the guy who's come on here ranting for days about MAGA, while labeling everyone MAGA without even knowing their positions. Yeah. You're a genius. 

And then you follow all that up with your fourth "double dumbass on you" in less than 48 hours. Proving you don't have the mental bandwidth to do anything original. 

Bye now.

Deranged Rhino
19 minutes ago, Pete said:

You think Fox News and the rest don’t vilifie Biden? You think no one has anything bad to say about Hillary? Stop crying, one news source or another crushes all of them. 

i told you my dislike of trump goes way back before he got into politics. Think walking around boxing rings with Don king. Time frame

Pete's theory of arguing: "Look! A snorkel!"

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Pete's theory of arguing: "Look! A snorkel!"

See ya.👋 

Crap Throwing Clavin
47 minutes ago, Pete said:

Who said I like the others and don’t think similar about them? Who got played? I don’t support any of them. I started about Biden in a thread. People only pounce in the trump thread.

We don't pay that much attention to you.  Hell, I didn't even realize you're still here.

48 minutes ago, Pete said:

You obviously pick and choose what to read what I say on here. 

See above.  And we only read the headlines.  

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

We don't pay that much attention to you.  Hell, I didn't even realize you're still here.

See above.  And we only read the headlines.  

Oh we got shit eating cliff back in the game. Here to impart your knowledge on us again today I see. Are you going to rise up to a third grade level today? 

that’s a good one, you don’t pay attention to me. You’re obsessed with me! You follow me around on here looking for what I post. You posted within a minute or so yesterday in two different threads that I posted in, quoting them. I live in your head rent free!

Come on Cliff. I thought you were the brains of the operation here? Oh that’s right, you need to go beyond a 2nd grade level of thought! Ha ha. 

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Pete said:

Oh we got shit eating cliff back in the game. Here to impart your knowledge on us again today I see. Are you going to rise up to a third grade level today? 

that’s a good one, you don’t pay attention to me. You’re obsessed with me! You follow me around on here looking for what I post. You posted within a minute or so yesterday in two different threads that I posted in, quoting them. I live in your head rent free!

Come on Cliff. I thought you were the brains of the operation here? Oh that’s right, you need to go beyond a 2nd grade level of thought! Ha ha. 

Is that second grade or third grade?  

You don't even read your own posts.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

3    2   1.   Shit eating cliff about to give me his second grade insults. “ I are smart, I can insult you like A second grader, I are shit eating cliff, I watch people get there heads chopped off on line’.

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Pete said:

3    2   1.   Shit eating cliff about to give me his second grade insults. “ I are smart, I can insult you like A second grader, I are shit eating cliff, I watch people get there heads chopped off on line’.

Once again, nothing but second syllable words, and it's hilarious if you imagine reading it in Trump's voice.  :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Is that second grade or third grade?  

You don't even read your own posts.  :classic_laugh:

A ha ha ha a ha ha. How funny! So funny I forgot to laugh. Ladies and gentleman shit eating cliff.

• Popcorn 1

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Once again, nothing but second syllable words, and it's hilarious if you imagine reading it in Trump's voice.  :classic_laugh:

Oh my God another one! You really got me there Cliff! I’ll be crying and losing sleep tonight. Shit for brains!

• Popcorn 1

7 hours ago, Pete said:

i told you my dislike of trump goes way back before he got into politics. Think walking around boxing rings with Don king Time frame. 

When have I ever said anything about trumps policies as president? Find one! 

i did say I won’t even discuss democrats they are so bad. 

You watch FOX news!?  :classic_blink:

Fox news (search the forum for the data)  the "pro Trump network " aired negative stories about him/his administration 52% of the time.

After the 2020 election Murdock caved and paid a huge fine rather than testify about the uncovered hijinks in the presidential election. 

Fox is just another "msm" outlet. The difference is they will run a negative Biden story once in a while where CNN and MSNBC usually won't. They certainly are not Trump supporters. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2