Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

Deranged Rhino
2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Trump it’s getting convicted and maga is triggered, and you are attacking me for it LOL. 

someone please explain why you like trump? I could write a book on what trash he is. 

for people who claim to be smart (your words not mine) why do you app worship him so much.

In a (wasted) attempt to spark a real conversation. Why don't you tell us why you don't like Trump - without resorting to parroting debunked talking points of the TDS sect (like "suckers and losers", "good people on both sides", "inject bleach" etc etc).

Let's see if you can name more than 10. 

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2

Ok it's time to ignore him. He won't have a reasonable and honest discussion with me. Proof he's a land lubber wanna be pie eating fairy pants wearing troll.

Bye Pete. I love you until death. 🍆

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It means he's so upset he can't think straight. 

He's triggered. 

Because he's weak, unintelligent, and he knows it. 

I disagree.  He can't think straight under any circumstances.  Because he's weak, unintelligent, and he knows it. 

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The only one talking about Trump is you. 

The rest of us are dragging you around like a dog with a chew toy. 

You're just too dim to understand the difference. 

• Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's the third "Double dumbass on you!" you've lobbed in just this conversation

One of us is triggered. It isn't me. 

One of us is witty. It isn't you.

You notice that he doesn't use more than three syllable words...and those rarely.  And his insults are at best adolescent, even juvenile.

Now go read some of his posts in Trump's voice...  

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Makes sense.  I see you as an unfair advantage in the war of wit when you are fighting an unarmed man..

Of course.  But this is just practice, keeping in shape in case there's a heavyweight bout in the future.  Like Mike Tyson sparring, or the Germans invading France.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

And we're now at the "I've used up my entire vocabulary of two syllable words, so have to resort to twitter warfare" portion of tonight's entertainment.

• Haha 3

Deranged Rhino
4 minutes ago, Pete said:

So, this is your big move? Get shown up, embarrassed, humiliated, challenged - then you just change the subject and post random tweets. Got it. 

There's weak - then there's whatever Pete is.

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In a (wasted) attempt to spark a real conversation. Why don't you tell us why you don't like Trump - without resorting to parroting debunked talking points of the TDS sect (like "suckers and losers", "good people on both sides", "inject bleach" etc etc).

Let's see if you can name more than 10. 

I posted the question first. I see you have no good answer which in fact was the answer. Thank you. 

Edited by Pete

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So, this is your big move? Get shown up, embarrassed, humiliated, challenged - then you just change the subject and post random tweets. Got it. 

There's weak - then there's whatever Pete is.

"I'm out of bullets...throw the gun!  Throw the gun!"  

• Haha 3

Deranged Rhino
2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Wait - but you said the only people "losing their minds" about catch/kill was MAGA? You're not even a sharp enough knife to track your own arguments and conversations. :classic_laugh: 

There's self-owns, then there's whatever Pete just did in this thread. 

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Pete said:

I posted the question first. I see you have no good answer which in actuality was the answer. Thank you. 

There was a question floating somewhere in all your incoherent drooling?  

• Haha 2

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Pete said:

I posted the question first. I see you have no good answer which in actuality was the answer. Thank you. 

You didn't ask me anything. 

But again, nice dodge. You're showing off your true courage and dazzling intellect. More people should emulate their political thinking off your example, it's truly staggering to behold! 

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You didn't ask me anything. 

But again, nice dodge. You're showing off your true courage and dazzling intellect. More people should emulate their political thinking off your example, it's truly staggering to behold! 

He reminds me of my Uncle Bosley.  Uncle Bosley used to make all these childish simpleton remarks about "Hohenzollern Monarchists" in pre-Unification Prussia. But he became so incoherent and confused that he was locked in the Bastille for his own safety, then mistakenly sent to the guillotine by the Committee of Public Safety during the Reign of Terror.  It was very sad.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Pete said:

By far your most perspicacious and erudite commentary yet.  

Your cat write this for you?  You sure as hell didn't.

Fansince88
Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

He reminds me of my Uncle Bosley.  Uncle Bosley used to make all these childish simpleton remarks about "Hohenzollern Monarchists" in pre-Unification Prussia. But he became so incoherent and confused that he was locked in the Bastille for his own safety, then mistakenly sent to the guillotine by the Committee of Public Safety during the Reign of Terror.  It was very sad.

I remember when I was younger and everyone would talk about Uncle Bosley. He had a nickname that was really catchy before he was shot down over the ocean. They called him Chum. 

• Haha 3
  • Applause 1