Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Pete said:

My phone is on the fritz

Yeah, that's why you're a completely incoherent babbling fool.  Autocorrect.

• Haha 4

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Pete said:

My phone is on the fritz

It's not a phone - it's your brain. 

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

I remember when I was younger and everyone would talk about Uncle Bosley. He had a nickname that was really catchy before he was shot down over the ocean. They called him Chum. 

I grant you one "Get Out of Being Called an Idiot Free" card.  Suggest you sell it to Pete, he's desperate.

See you next week.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Trump is a moron, I got my answer as to why some of you like him. I just had to post an article with the word pecker and the kids lost their mind LOL. Too easy. 

Fansince88

In fact when Uncle Bosely was flying in a different war he was also the squadrons best comedian.  Yeah, it was sad because he was shot down that time over a forrest filled with cannibals.  One of them was asking the others if he tasted funny to them. :drums:

• Haha 1

Deranged Rhino

Here, @Pete - let's skip the dance:

1) I didn't vote for Trump in 2016

2) I was loudly, proudly, and boastfully a liberal centrist for years in these forums

3) Between 2016-2019 through pure work-related-coincidence, I was drawn into a story about spies trying to steal the 2016 election - and given a front row seat to the RussiaGate story as it was breaking in real time

4) My experiences during that time, wherein I saw first hand the power moves being made by auspices of our own government and intelligence services to blatantly lie to the public in order to hobble a sitting US President whom the country legally elected - all because he was beyond their reach and control on the issues that truly matter to them (perma-war and the unlimited/unchallenged of the security state over the People being at the top of the list) changed my views dramatically. 

5) Even after all of that, I was a loud and vocal dissenting opinion with how Trump handled many things, namely the fumbling of the above issue when he had the chance to bring it all to light in a judicial setting

You call that MAGA - I call that hard earned experience. 

I learned who the true enemy is - and it's not Trump. It's not any politician. So I don't have to like the man personally, morally, or on any level to understand that, even if he's full of shit on most topics, he's a threat to that power structure. The only threat we, the People, still have the option to support... and least for the time being. And that makes him preferable to any other option, warts and all. 

Okay. Your turn. Remember - no parroting debunked TDS talking points while making your list. Tell me why you actually don't like the man. 

• Like 5

Deranged Rhino

https://streamable.com/q3s2?src=player-page-share

And because I know you won't read that, @Pete without having to sound out the big words, this video from Michael Moore in 2016 sums it up best. Funny though, his "one thing" he mentions near the middle is what the establishment has been trying so hard to take away from the People since this video proved prophetic. 

Wonder why that is. 🤔

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, Pete said:

Trump is a moron, I got my answer as to why some of you like him. I just had to post an article with the word pecker and the kids lost their mind LOL. Too easy. 

No one lost their minds over you.  We just think you're pathetic.  

• Like 2

Fansince88

Im MAGA. I also cling to my God. My Bible. My guns. My family. Dont believe me. Try to take anyone of them away from me. My family are some really tough dudes. Take my Uncle Bosely for example. He was shot down over a  deserted Island once and was stranded.  After a few days wandering, he comes across a tribe of natives who have just lost their chieftan. The tribe's high priest tells the Besley that as he is the first outsider they have seen in twenty years, he must take three tests. If he passes al three tests, the tribe will accept him as their new chief. "Fair enough," says the man. "Just let me know what the tests are and I'll get right on them." The piest takes him to a clearing with three straw huts in it, turns to UB and explains the tests. "In the first hut, you'll find 20 gallons of our native beer. You must drink all of this to complete this test. In the second hut is a gorilla with a sore tooth. You must pull his tooth and survive to pass this test. In the third hut is the ex-chieftan's daughter. You must make love to her until she can take nomore." UB agrees to the tests and begns the first test. Three hours later, he walks out of the hut and goes toward the second hut. The priest asks if he would like to have a rest, but UB says he wants to get all the tests done before he sleeps. He goes into th second hut. After two hours he comes out covered from head to toe in blood and sctratches. He turns to the priest and says "Now lead me to the girl with the sore tooth."

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Pot calling the kettle black. You are so easy to play with. Simple maga mind . I could call you names but what is the point? It’s too easy. Next time you have something smart to say will be the first. You contribute nothing and you think the world of yourself. Sad. Just like trump. 

You and your butt buddy sleep together? Or are you non binary? 

Fansince88
11 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I can only assume you are replying to Pete.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Here, @Pete - let's skip the dance:

1) I didn't vote for Trump in 2016

2) I was loudly, proudly, and boastfully a liberal centrist for years in these forums

3) Between 2016-2019 through pure work-related-coincidence, I was drawn into a story about spies trying to steal the 2016 election - and given a front row seat to the RussiaGate story as it was breaking in real time

4) My experiences during that time, wherein I saw first hand the power moves being made by auspices of our own government and intelligence services to blatantly lie to the public in order to hobble a sitting US President whom the country legally elected - all because he was beyond their reach and control on the issues that truly matter to them (perma-war and the unlimited/unchallenged of the security state over the People being at the top of the list) changed my views dramatically. 

5) Even after all of that, I was a loud and vocal dissenting opinion with how Trump handled many things, namely the fumbling of the above issue when he had the chance to bring it all to light in a judicial setting

You call that MAGA - I call that hard earned experience. 

I learned who the true enemy is - and it's not Trump. It's not any politician. So I don't have to like the man personally, morally, or on any level to understand that, even if he's full of shit on most topics, he's a threat to that power structure. The only threat we, the People, still have the option to support... and least for the time being. And that makes him preferable to any other option, warts and all. 

Okay. Your turn. Remember - no parroting debunked TDS talking points while making your list. Tell me why you actually don't like the man. 

That is government for you. I wouldn’t be surprised by anything you said. That is why i don’t like either side. 

My dislike of trump goes back before politics. See the character of a man masters to me. He lies about everything. He is a narcissist which I don’t like at all. He’s cheated people to make money. I have no respect for that whatsoever! He cheats on his wives. Anybody who supports him he will screw in a second! I don’t like the way he talks to or treats people. He looks right in the camera and lies and thinks we are dumb enough to believe it. He has absolutely no character whatsoever! 

The worst part of it all is, he could have been one of the greatest presidents ever if he only had half a clue. 

My family says the same thing you do. They admit he is an ass but they don’t need to like him as a person. I’m not like that. I was just glad he never got his hands on the bills. They would have been bankrupt also. 

i conducted my business honestly and also paid all my taxes. As much as i hate the govt i believe in paying! I believe in honesty and integrity. Integrity is the only thing you have that no one can take from you. 

You guys can like trump. say whatever you want I never told one of you not to like him and not to vote for him. 

i got on here tonight to laugh about a headline. You all acted like cocks!

• Popcorn 1

27 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Common cliff. This the best you got? 
share somemore of your knowledge and wisdom. Banter? Did you need to look that up? Tough guy hiding behind a screen. Talk about pathetic, piece of shit!

• Haha 1

CarpetCrawler

Can we all just be Bills fans and drop the name-calling....please?

Pete, you know what kind of people post here and how they think. You're not going to change anyone's mind about Trump or the state of politics in the US by posting here. And please don't come and post here when you're bored and looking for some entertainment. Poking people here might be fun and funny to you, but this is not the place for that and I would appreciate it if you would cease and desist. If you want to have a real discussion about real issues, then let's do it thoughtfully and logically. But posting sensational, idiotic headlines to get a rise out of people is not productive or convincing of anything.

Others, realize when you're getting your chain yanked and ignore it. The best response to nonsense is no response. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 5

12 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Can I suggest the ignore button. I can see many are arguing with Pete. I have put him on the same ignore I did with Joe. Someone let him know I cant take his jiberous any more. 

The ignore feature is being underutilized. Using it is a great suggestion!

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

12 hours ago, Pete said:

Reading comprehension doesn’t appear to be your forte. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Pete said:

Where is all of trumps family? They don’t even support him. No maga on the street today? 

43 minutes ago, Ann said:

I think he should capitalize on the judge's order to appear everyday by holding rallies throughout the city, including wherever this judge lives. After 6 weeks he might even beat the cheat in the city but even if not it would drive libs batsh*t crazy!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Can we all just be Bills fans and drop the name-calling....please?

Pete, you know what kind of people post here and how they think. You're not going to change anyone's mind about Trump or the state of politics in the US by posting here. And please don't come and post here when you're bored and looking for some entertainment. Poking people here might be fun and funny to you, but this is not the place for that and I would appreciate it if you would cease and desist. If you want to have a real discussion about real issues, then let's do it thoughtfully and logically. But posting sensational, idiotic headlines to get a rise out of people is not productive or convincing of anything.

Others, realize when you're getting your chain yanked and ignore it. The best response to nonsense is no response. 

You do understand my first post was a tweet I posted laughing at David pecker right? That’s it! Then the shit started from there and it wasn’t from me! 

where did I try to change someone’s mind. If people are too weak that first of all they can’t handle a tweet about pecker? Calling me names because I didn’t read an article from a source I know nothing about and don’t trust. Re read that and tell me who stirred the pot? People who are too weak to deal with opposing thought. And so smart all there grade school mentality can do is name calling. 

devnull
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Corporate Media will decry these gatherings as astroturfing and partisan organized

Meanwhile all those simultaneous anti-Israeli protests are totally organic

• Haha 1