Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs. Dolphins - The Aftermath - Week #15 '22

Foxx

19 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

People can talk about Tua all they want...but when that game was being decided he was turtled up in a poncho and JA17 was killing the Fish.

Turtled up in a poncho.

There is literally no better way to describe him at the end of that game. :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

4 hours ago, Ann said:

I rarely agree with anything Cowherd says but I mostly agree with him he he says he never thinks Buffalo has an offensive identity. I think we do at times but for the most part, we don't. Injuries haven't helped and that my be where we have had to make concessions that contributes to that lack of identity but... we are 11-3, so I can't complain too much.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

I rarely agree with anything Cowherd says but I mostly agree with him he he says he never thinks Buffalo has an offensive identity. I think we do at times but for the most part, we don't. Injuries haven't helped and that my be where we have had to make concessions that contributes to that lack of identity but... we are 11-3, so I can't complain too much.

He wants to see the September Juggernaut scoring at will (don’t we all? 😝 )

not the struggling Offense we have seen against two supposed good defenses with ✈️ and  🐬

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I love how McDermott wears his faith on his sleeve. The first thing you hear him yell is "Thank you, Jesus!"

That’s not a tear   Some dust got in my eye.