Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS 2023/24 Season Official Thread

Alaska Darin

12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Can I Stevie Ray Vaughan it on the guitar instead?

You can play guitar behind your back?

Impressive.

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 minutes ago, Taro T said:

You can play guitar behind your back?

Impressive.

Depends.  By "play" do you mean "make noise" or "produce a harmonious sound generally considered pleasing to the ear?"

If the former...than yes, yes I can.  :beer:

• Applause 2

CarpetCrawler
7 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I like this, too.

EDITOR'S NOTE: Based on Seahawk fan reaction, we might have a good'n here. They are VERY upset to lose him.

I would have taken less money to get out of the God awful Seahawk uniform too.

• Haha 4
  • Applause 1

IDBillzFan
2 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Y'know, as a person who repeatedly mocks grown men who can spend an hour discussing whether they like the color of the stripe going down the outside of the leg of an NFL uniform, I don't mind admitting I kinda like the Seahawks neon green stuff. I'm alone in that, I think, but I don't really don't care.

In fact, as uniforms go, I'm good with everything except the Steelers bumble bee look and whatever abortion the Bills released that sits dusty and ignored in my closet with the name McGahee on the back.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

CarpetCrawler
32 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Y'know, as a person who repeatedly mocks grown men who can spend an hour discussing whether they like the color of the stripe going down the outside of the leg of an NFL uniform, I don't mind admitting I kinda like the Seahawks neon green stuff. I'm alone in that, I think, but I don't really don't care.

In fact, as uniforms go, I'm good with everything except the Steelers bumble bee look and whatever abortion the Bills released that sits dusty and ignored in my closet with the name McGahee on the back.

To each his own. :cheers:

• Cheers 2

7 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

54c365e9e0cbd0db5ec3cc3f4dd6f729.jpgDenver had a really nice look too. :pout:

• Facepalm 2

Alaska Darin
10 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

To say nothing of living in what has to be the most depressing place I've ever visited (and I've been to Haiti).

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

To say nothing of living in what has to be the most depressing place I've ever visited (and I've been to Haiti).

The suburbs are pretty. It really is a lush rainforest. 

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
Just now, Ann said:

The suburbs are pretty. It really is a lush rainforest. 

Until you're there 23 days and it rains literally all day for the first 22 of them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt
9 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I love the bumble bee prison outfit...wish it were our jersey

Edited by Jabba The Hutt
  • Facepalm 2

Alaska Darin
47 minutes ago, Ann said:

Does Brandon Beane sleep!?

This is a terrific interview - the stuff around drafting Kincaid shows just how smart the guy is who runs our franchise.

• Cheers 3

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Seattle used to be part of my sales territory, and rain notwithstanding, it was one of the coolest downtowns to visit, with incredible food (I love oyster bars), beautiful women, clean streets and fun nightlife.

It's up there now with SFO as one of the biggest shit stains in the country.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Alaska Darin

It's so interesting to hear him talk and say things like "get off blocks/be firm against the run" - because of my incessant bitching about TE49 not being consistently able to do that.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

I love the bumble bee prison outfit...wish it were our jersey

You're a Blind Melon fan, aren't you?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Until you're there 23 days and it rains literally all day for the first 22 of them.

That lushness comes with a bit of a price. 

• Cheers 2