Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS 2023/24 Season Official Thread

Alaska Darin

https://www.nfl.com/news/2023-nfl-draft-final-quick-snap-grades-for-all-32-teams

High marks for us.

Draft picks

Day 1 grade: A-

Day 2 grade: A

Day 3 grade: A

Analysis: I thought the Bills would move up for a pass-catcher in the first round, and that’s what they did to land Kincaid. Torrence was a steal because of the power and nimble feet he’ll provide in the run game and Williams should play immediately in Tremaine Edmunds’ old spot.

They picked an outside receiver with downfield ability in Shorter, who could push Gabe Davis. Broeker could have easily been a top-150 selection because of his toughness inside and experience at tackle. Austin has potential as a physical outside corner. 

• Cheers 2

SquirminThurman
20 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Latavius Murray is one of em

Really hoping for another DT

• Like 2

Joe Miner
22 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Anyone else think he has a special dedicated Allen phone because someone gets a little emoji/gif happy?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

Latavius Murray is one of em

Really hoping for another DT

Most of us are probably in the DT camp but it sure seems like Beane and McD simply want to outscore the opposition.  Bills are really loading up on offense.  Of course not all will make the team, but the offense will have quite a different cast this coming season.  

• Like 4

IDBillzFan

I like the Matavius Murray signing. No idea why. Perhaps he can help Cook improve in his second year as he *seems* to do the kind of stuff they hope to have Cook do long term; catch out of the backfield, pass protect, etc.

• Love 1

IDBillzFan

I like this, too.

EDITOR'S NOTE: Based on Seahawk fan reaction, we might have a good'n here. They are VERY upset to lose him.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 2
  • Love 2

Nouseforaname
44 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I like this, too.

EDITOR'S NOTE: Based on Seahawk fan reaction, we might have a good'n here. They are VERY upset to lose him.

Imagine that.  Teams choosing to play with the bills for less money because they want to win.

Never thought I’d see the day.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1