Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS 2023/24 Season Official Thread

Alaska Darin

IDBillzFan

While I believe Twitter provides me with value, I have to say it is at its worse when the Bills do a presser.

Having 37 different Bills-related people, who I follow for various reasons, repeatedly tweeting the same Beane quotes is kind of annoying.

Carry on.

Bills safeties coach, Joe Danna addressed the media following practice today. Topics included: his transition to Buffalo, working with established veteran safeties like Jordan Poyer and Micah Hyde, and Bills safety Damar Hamlin participating in practice today. 

Joe Danna: “This Is A Pretty Easy Place To Transition Into” | Buffalo Bills

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
4 hours ago, Ann said:

Well...

Blowhard.  Always has been, always will be.  GMBB has brought in numerous NFL starters this offseason.  Just because you don't spend high draft choices (though I'd say a 2nd rounder THIS year counts) doesn't mean you're not addressing the area.

Typical ESPN nonsense.

• Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
4 hours ago, Ann said:

Well...

This is precisely the kind of in-depth, hard-hitting analysis and evaluation that reminds us all that EPSN is the MTV of the sports world,.

• Haha 3