Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2023 NFL Quarterback Carousel

B-Man

IDBillzFan
On 1/28/2024 at 4:30 PM, Ann said:

Wow

I like to pretend that after Lamar is named MVP, the NFL will re-think when to end MVP voting. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/9/2023 at 10:10 PM, snafu said:

Miami — Depending on Tua’s health, they might be shopping  Kept Tua - Hooray!

Jets — do not have a starter on their roster Then they did, then the 5th play of the season happened.

Ravens — I can see Lamar getting the franchise tag Signed a big deal, played well in the regular season.

Colts — do not have a capable starter on their roster Richardson and Minshew. Not bad. Better than Old Matt Ryan the year before.

Texans — will they stick with Davis Mills? No. No they will not.

Titans — I don’t know what Tannehill’s contract status is, but they don’t seem to miss him Levis will be better than Tannehill was.

Raiders — look to be moving on from Carr Bad decisions all around.  Still looking.

Commanders — Heineke is their best option, but he’s a FA and will probably go somewhere else Their answer is not on their roster.

Green Bay — Rodgers might actually hang it up Well he didn't.  Then he had to.  And he'll be back.

Lions — could do worse than Goff Goff is good.  They're not picking up anyone better.

Tampa Bay — Brady’s name keeps coming up at other locations Baker Mayfield is a placeholder, I'd think.

Saints — have no capable starter on their roster Have no capable starter on their roster.

Panthers — have no capable starter on their roster Rookie had a rough year.  Needs another to see if he's the guy.

Falcons — who’s their QB anyhow? Whoever it was, he sucked.

Rams — will Stafford come back? What about Baker? Stafford came on strong in the second half.  He's got another year left in him.

49ers — Garropolo is probably gone. Gone and forgotten on the Raiders' bench.

That’s 16 teams who need or may have changes at QB next season.

Wow.  Half the league.

• Like 4