Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Ohio train crash, and following ecological disaster

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Deranged Rhino
6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Y'know, @TakeYouToTasker 2.0, it's really unbelievable right now that a quick look at Fox, ABC and NBC news websites literally have nothing about what's happening in Ohio.

And not much more about 35,000 dead in Turkey and Syria from the earthquakes.

But hey! UFOs!   :classic_dry:

It's freaking creepy.

Just remember, objectively stating the truth that the mainstream media - and much of the alternative media - exists solely to manipulate and shape our view of reality is "crazy conspiracy". 

:classic_ninja: 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just remember, objectively stating the truth that the mainstream media - and much of the alternative media - exists solely to manipulate and shape our view of reality is "crazy conspiracy". 

The funny thing, at least to me, is how stupid the Biden administration looks with all this UFO shit. 

I suspect by limiting the information, others are quick to speculate in lieu of any real information, and while it provides the confusion this administration loves, it makes them look incompetent as shit.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Also, math has proven this crap false already.

• O Rly 1
  • Haha 3

Deranged Rhino

3 derailments in just the past few days now. I don't know enough about the subject to know if that's a lot or not. But it seems like a lot. 

The timing seems curious. Sabotage? 

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

3 derailments in just the past few days now. I don't know enough about the subject to know if that's a lot or not. But it seems like a lot. 

It's just kind of curious in a coincidence kind of way. 

We had food warehouse fire after fire for a time. Not long ago and perhaps still happening, we had a number of chicken farm fires. Now we have a number of train derailments coming into our attention span. 

They have a saying about coincidences... There are no coincidences, everything happens for a reason.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

Deranged Rhino
5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The SAME TOWN ??

Some say it's a universal law that we must be shown, and consent, to what's done to us. And the work around for that has been to do it in fiction first, get us to accept the reality in a book, movie, tv show and thus agree to it.

I'm not saying that... but some do.

• Cheers 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Some say it's a universal law that we must be shown, and consent, to what's done to us. And the work around for that has been to do it in fiction first, get us to accept the reality in a book, movie, tv show and thus agree to it.

Some also say that we are becoming better able to tap into the universal consciousness and that the future is leaking though the veil on an basis not seen before. If you believe that time is ever-present and not linear, it would be like deja vu all over again. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sure, Norfolk Southern and Netflix conspired to derail five tanker cars of vinyl chloride...because.

I know how they did it, too.  They warped the rails with HAARP.

Of course, HAARP is in Alaska, so they'd have to reflect the radio waves of something...like balloons. 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I suspect it's one of those things, like food factories blowing up.

It suddenly happens a lot while we simultaneously hear about supply chain issues and lack of baby formula...and then chicken factories burn up while the avian flu goes around, and eggs are $8/dozen, but you're better off than you were two years ago...and then someone comes in and says "Look. There are like eight billion train derailments a day, and 3 billion food plants and 10 billion dead chickens every day. It's no big deal. You're just being paranoid."

And then we stop paying attention because we're all suddenly enamored with the next batshitcrazy thing happening, only this time it's like a production of Independence Day meets Mars Attacks meets The Party Supply Store.

And it's all just another day in America so shut up.

And no, I don't think all these train derailments are sabotage. But there will be no questions, and if there ARE questions, the answer is very simple: at least Trump isn't president because he would have missed all of this.

• Cheers 3

Nouseforaname
15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Sure, Norfolk Southern and Netflix conspired to derail five tanker cars of vinyl chloride...because.

Of course, HAARP is in Alaska, so they'd have to reflect the radio waves of something...like balloons. 

Is this the result of them blocking password sharing ?

• Haha 1

Deranged Rhino
19 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I was thinking more Russian or Chinese &#%$ery of our railway systems - but this is much more entertaining :classic_laugh: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I was thinking more Russian or Chinese &#%$ery of our railway systems - but this is much more entertaining :classic_laugh: 

Whatever it is, you don't have to worry, because Chucky is in charge.

What an impossibly stupid person this is. But the left loves him. Which is quite telling.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 3
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Whatever it is, you don't have to worry, because Chucky is in charge.

What an impossibly stupid person this is. But the left loves him. Which is quite telling.

Now that Shroomer can't leak info from the Senate Intel Committee anymore, he's forced to fall back on his knowledge of intelligence procedures. 

God help him.

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That makes no sense?  Why would Russia or China derail a train full of toxic chemicals to kill a town in rural America? 

Netflix and Norfolk Southern, on the other hand...now that they've perfected the cloning technology, this is a trial run for replacing Americans en masse with mindless drones...because who the &#%$ else would watch Netflix programming?

And Damar Hamlin's death was a trial run of the advanced cloning technology.   

Yeah, I said it...

7b27gl.jpg

• Applause 2

Nouseforaname
10 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That makes no sense?  Why would Russia or China derail a train full of toxic chemicals to kill a town in rural America? 

Netflix and Norfolk Southern, on the other hand...now that they've perfected the cloning technology, this is a trial run for replacing Americans en masse with mindless drones...because who the &#%$ else would watch Netflix programming?

And Damar Hamlin's death was a trial run of the advanced cloning technology.   

Yeah, I said it...

7b27gl.jpg

As someone who just binged the last 5 seasons of the circle, I resent that.