Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Ohio train crash, and following ecological disaster

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

I can honestly say that I am surprised

And this is why Norfolk Southern only volunteered a pittance for aid to East Palestine: an admission of guilt, and they knew they were going to get sued to oblivion for it anyway.

57 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

And this is why Norfolk Southern only volunteered a pittance for aid to East Palestine: an admission of guilt, and they knew they were going to get sued to oblivion for it anyway.

Joe likes trains so I'm sure he'll give them a big fat subsidy so they can pay off the lawsuit and of course launder some of that money back to the DNC

Edited by Cinga

On 3/31/2023 at 7:47 PM, Cinga said:

Joe likes trains so I'm sure he'll give them a big fat subsidy so they can pay off the lawsuit and of course launder some of that money back to the DNC

"I like trains, the toot loud when... Since I was a boy the train always came. Trains are the across way of the land across highways across the entire United States of.... United States! Trains go with America like double scoop...two scoops ice cream..... Chocolate chip. "

Joe Biden (probably)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Boyst said:

"I like trains, the toot loud when... Since I was a boy the train always came. Trains are the across way of the land across highways across the entire United States of.... United States! Trains go with America like double scoop...two scoops ice cream..... Chocolate chip. "

Joe Biden (probably)

How does he get away with it? I thought pResidents got slammed for 2 scoops. Or is that only because it was Trump?

• Like 1