Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Rooting Interests, Week 18 2023 [Page 9]

Ann

2 hours ago, Ann said:

winner.jpg.382ef6cb5c2f8342cadd86592bbf0938.jpg

Actually, in the unlikely event wherein the Fishies win on Sunday, they could host the Bills the following week.  If the Jags win and the Stillers lose, then the winner of the Indy-Houston game would pass the Bills on conference record and the Bills end up in the 7 slot.  (Probably a couple other permutations where that happens, but that's an easy one.)

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Well, the rooting interests this week are pretty straightforward.

And have been discussed in almost every thread.

Here is the basics.

BUF @ MIA                  BILLS

PIT @ BAL                      Ravens

HOU @ IND                 Tie

JAX @ TN                        Titans

CLE @ CIN
ATL @ NO
CHI @ GB
PHI @ NYG
KC @ LAC                       Because
MIN @ DET
TB @ CAR
NYJ @ NE
DAL @ WSH
LAR @ SF
SEA @ AZ
DEN @ LV

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

We need 1 rooting interest 

BUF @ MIA

past that if something unexpected happens 

PIT @ BAL  Balto has nothing to play for but possible spoiler. 

JAX @ TN

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

5 hours ago, Shady said:

We need 1 rooting interest 

BUF @ MIA

past that if something unexpected happens 

PIT @ BAL  Balto has nothing to play for but possible spoiler. 

JAX @ TN

And the other that works should all that go kerplewy is the Dolts and Texasses tying.

We should also probably want the J-E-S-T jest Jest JEST to lose to keep the bottom of the division as far from the top 3 picks in the draft as possible.

8 hours ago, Taro T said:

And the other that works should all that go kerplewy is the Dolts and Texasses tying.

We should also probably want the J-E-S-T jest Jest JEST to lose to keep the bottom of the division as far from the top 3 picks in the draft as possible.

if the JETS win, it hurts their draft picks and we know that they need a QB. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shady said:

if the JETS win, it hurts their draft picks and we know that they need a QB. 

The Cheatriots have the 3rd or 4th pick overall right now.  You'd rather they end up with the 2 so the J-E-S-T, jest, Jest, JEST get further to the middle of the pack?

Not this kid.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2024 at 11:02 AM, Taro T said:

The Cheatriots have the 3rd or 4th pick overall right now.  You'd rather they end up with the 2 so the J-E-S-T, jest, Jest, JEST get further to the middle of the pack?

Not this kid.

Both teams have a recent history of choosing a QB poorly and then screwing him up.  NE might have an entirely new staff to do the screwing up. NY needs OLine to keep Rodgers upright for more than 4 snaps. That said, I think a NE win is better.

• Cheers 2

6 hours ago, snafu said:

NE might have an entirely new staff to do the screwing up.

Which is why I want New England to lose

Send Belichek out with a loss at home

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

KD in CA

I want NE’s streak against the Jets to continue.  The Pats are a shell of their former selves against everyone…….except the Jets.  They still own the Jets.

• Like 2

I'm torn. I want Bellychick to stay in NE. However, if this is his last game, I want him to go out on a losing note.

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

I'm torn. I want Bellychick to stay in NE. However, if this is his last game, I want him to go out on a losing note.

Nope.  Want him to go out with the last loss of his career being against the Bills.  Plus, there's the added bonus that they'll have a worse draft choice next year so they'll feel even more stress to make sure they get the best 4th round guard in the entire draft with the pick.

And, a Cheatriots win MIGHT (well, doubt it, but maybe) save Bellicheat's job.  Which would be great as expect what we've seen from him the last 2 years is what the Cheats would get should he come back.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Nope.  Want him to go out with the last loss of his career being against the Bills.  Plus, there's the added bonus that they'll have a worse draft choice next year so they'll feel even more stress to make sure they get the best 4th round guard in the entire draft with the pick.

And, a Cheatriots win MIGHT (well, doubt it, but maybe) save Bellicheat's job.  Which would be great as expect what we've seen from him the last 2 years is what the Cheats would get should he come back.

Oh, I'm sure if he leaves the *Pats, he will latch on somewhere else so we would still be able to hand him his last loss. I should have clarified that I want his last game as a *Patriot to go out on a losing note.

• Cheers 2

Fansince88
5 hours ago, Foxx said:

Does a tie hurt or help them?