Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 NFL Coaching Carousel [ All Positions Filled]

Ann

6 hours ago, Foxx said:

I was afraid that would happen, he was set up for failure just as badly as he was in Indy. Maybe our new OC or QB coach cause I don't think he'll get another HC shot for a while after this. 

Now a question, who the heck would want the Carolina job now with arguably, a midget QB they force on you too?

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

They fired the QB coach?  That'll be great for their #1 overall pick!  I guarantee that McCown wasn't hurting the kid's development.  Why do so many teams do stupid stuff like this to top young QB's.

• Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, snafu said:

They fired the QB coach?  That'll be great for their #1 overall pick!  I guarantee that McCown wasn't hurting the kid's development.  Why do so many teams do stupid stuff like this to top young QB's.

I think it was the interim HC, the former Special Teams coach, who fired them.

• clown 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

I think it was the interim HC, the former Special Teams coach, who fired them.

Now I'm sure their punt team is going to rank right at the top for punt yardage total! :hysterical:

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Cinga said:

I was afraid that would happen, he was set up for failure just as badly as he was in Indy. Maybe our new OC or QB coach cause I don't think he'll get another HC shot for a while after this. 

Now a question, who the heck would want the Carolina job now with arguably, a midget QB they force on you too?

....and no one to block for or catch passes from him.  And limited draft capital to acquire such players.  But hey, you could be sure you'd have a job for at least half season before the owner throws another tantrum and cans you!  What a total dumpster fire. This Tepper guy makes George Steinbrenner look like a Rooney.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Cinga said:

I want to see what Joe can do the rest of the season. He looks promising. 

9 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I want to see what Joe can do the rest of the season. He looks promising. 

True but he has a lot to work with that another coach would be better and remember, all we had to do was punch in one of those missed field goals for a touchdown and the turnout would be different. I'll hold through the rest of the season though, maybe he can add a bit of his own ideas through the bye that will help

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Shady said:

When I saw the score this AM

i called it 

Chargers fire the HC

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39119933/chargers-fire-head-coach-brandon-staley-gm-tom-telesco

Next Sunday 

spacer.png

who has to finish the season 

Wtf couldn't they wait until NEXT week to fully implode?

At least Sherbert is out.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Man, if they ever do a reprise of The Adams Family, Arthur Blank is a shoo-in to be cast as Lurch. Or, he could also do Herman Munster on a revival of The Munsters. 

Money ain’t everything. 

• Haha 1