Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dorsey [Fired]

Dubs

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

My biggest complaint with Dorsey is that I don't think he knows how to call a game. Yes, he can call plays, but that is completely different than calling a game.

I watched half the cover 1 video and all I saw was square/right angle routes. No slants.

Ya think the D can't see that too.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

I mean, is there any doubt they have to do something. 

is there any scenario that Dorsey is back next year?  The only one is Buffalo wins out and wins the Super Bowl. That’s not happening. 

so why even bother keeping him now. Might as well elevate someone else, see what happens. If Buffalo runs the table, great, you found your problem and solution. If not, bring in some fresh ideas next year.

same could be said of McDermott. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

7 minutes ago, Dubs said:

is there any scenario that Dorsey is back next year?  The only one is Buffalo wins out and wins the Super Bowl. That’s not happening. 

so why even bother keeping him now. Might as well elevate someone else, see what happens. If Buffalo runs the table, great, you found your problem and solution. If not, bring in some fresh ideas next year.

same could be said of McDermott. 

Dorsey should be fired solely for his refusal to modify the play Josh keeps throwing picks on.

Kurt Warner clearly shows that the receiver breaking to the sideline needs to sell the play downfield, and then break out farther down the sideline to put the short zone defender in conflict with the receiver in the flat.

every pick on that play has been made by the short defender dropping off the short guy.

if nothing else, stop calling plays they have shown they can't execute.

• Cheers 3

12 minutes ago, Dubs said:

if they are hell bent on running the NE super duper complicated offense,

then they should go all in.

Get IT to fix Josh's helmet so he can get direction during the play on where to throw the ball, like Ernie Adams did for Brady.

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm less shocked it happened than I am shocked it happened so immediately.

After last night heads had to roll.   

The next one will sadly be McD.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Wow.

Did not see that one coming (this soon).

McD had to do something. The offense has not been good for over a year now.

The question now becomes, will McD be able to save his job, or will this end up being a Rex Ryan move.

• Like 7

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

The next one will sadly be McD.  

Don't think so.  He may be forced to hire a DC in the off-season, though.  He's hampered as a HC by being the DC at the same time...and badly hampered this season in being a DC by the swath of destruction through the defensive roster wreaked by injuries.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Boo 1