Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Bills vs. Broncos - Week #10

Ann

Well, Im back. So my findings are that my BP stayed good. Perhaps it is like @Joe said last week. I should get off this page? Maybe that is my big stresser. I dont know. Bills suck with a great roster. Good night all. 

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

Actually feel ill right now.

Haven't been this invested in an outcome in years.  Stomach is like a rock.

My husband said to me they should just lose now and get it over with (the season). With the defense decimated, and the offense broken, this looks like a wasted year.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

My husband said to me they should just lose now and get it over with (the season). With the defense decimated, and the offense broken, this looks like a wasted year.

McD is coaching the rest of the year for his job.

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Lol blame it on the D 😂😂😂

Yeah they can't stop them on the last drive just like NE. Sure the offense is not good but the D was handed the lead again with less than 2 minutes on the clock and a combination of stupid penalties and terrible play has lost the Bills another one. Oh well lose the rest of them and get a good pick and fire the entire coaching staff including the one who took the year off. 

• Cheers 2

Surely they don’t just run this back

next year with same coaching staff and roster? The roster has regressed, but the coaching staff has shown it can’t get the job done even when they’ve got everyone available and playing to a high level. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dubs said:

This is almost a relief. Now I truly can let go of a season that I knew was realistically over a month or more ago. 

Yes. Maybe if the offense was clicking thing could be different, but the poor defense is fighting valiantly, but they are gonna get beaten on by Philly and KC.

• Like 1

Well folks that is our 2023 bills. This teams need big time fixes. Allen imo need to spend more time studying film instead of hob knobbing with actresses and commercials imo. Stop trying force ball in tight coverages no matter if you have rocket arm but to be fair cooks fumble really hurt and gabe not catching ball and letting get through hands on int. So disappointing. Well here come the jets,eagles,kc, and then Dallas. Beane and pegula should be furious.

Edited by Rochesterny

1 minute ago, Rochesterny said:

Well folks that is our 2023 bills. This teams need big time fixes. Allen imo need to spend more time studying film instead of hob knobbing with actresses and commercials imo. Stop trying force ball in tight coverages no matter if you have rocket arm but to be fair cooks fumble really hurt and gabe not catching ball and letting get through hands on int. So disappointing. Well here come the jets,eagles,kc, and then Dallas. Beane and pegula should be furious.

Trade Allen to Chicago for their two first and next year's first. Fire beane and McDermott. Cut Miller start over.

This team has run it's course 

• clown 1
  • Facepalm 2

10 minutes ago, BillsFan101 said:

Well that season is over, the Bills D blows another one. They need to be flushed down the nearest toilet.

To be fair this is a team loss.  Turnovers on offense.  Special teams coverage.  Bad tackling on defense.  This is a shared loss and lost season.  😞

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFan101 said:

Yeah they can't stop them on the last drive just like NE. Sure the offense is not good but the D was handed the lead again with less than 2 minutes on the clock and a combination of stupid penalties and terrible play has lost the Bills another one. Oh well lose the rest of them and get a good pick and fire the entire coaching staff including the one who took the year off. 

That can’t be pinned on the D.  They bailed the O out 100 times.  It could/should have been 40 points for Denver.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 2