Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Bills vs. Broncos - Week #10

Ann

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Ouch. I don’t agree with all of this, but nevertheless, ouch

Leslie Frazier was hot garbage. Nice guy, but frustrating as hell to watch coach your defense. I’m not upset he’s gone. I’m upset at the offense. I’m also upset at the fact that the defense can’t cover a damn back out of the backfield.

• Like 6

Just now, Rochesterny said:

Truthfully I don’t think I can stomach to hear press conference. All the cliches and excuse. There was no reason to lose this game at home.

Maybe they will watch tape to learn how to count? 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Just now, Sig1Hunter said:

Leslie Frazier was hot garbage. Nice guy, but frustrating as hell to watch coach your defense. I’m not upset he’s gone. I’m upset at the offense. I’m also upset at the fact that the defense can’t cover a damn back out of the backfield.

Yes

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ann said:

Ouch. I don’t agree with all of this, but nevertheless, ouch

I suspect the 12 men was a player error in the hurry up.  Did the Bills have a time out left?  Is it someone's job player or coach to watch for correct personnel?  

1 minute ago, Ann said:

McDermott is getting roasted.

Allen has more ability than any player we’ve had here since maybe……ever. Maybe Bruce Smith but nobody else.  When you have a player like that you rely on him.  He’s become unreliable.  Until and unless he grows up, it won’t matter who coaches.  If he does grow up, then things can change.  I don’t think it’s realistic to expect that in 2023.  This off-season will be the most important in Allen’s career and Bills history.

• Like 1
  • Boo 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

He's earned the scorn at this point.

Criticism has been deflected for years because they've been so close and seemingly improving.

He's more than earned it.

• Applause 1

2 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

I suspect the 12 men was a player error in the hurry up.  Did the Bills have a time out left?  Is it someone's job player or coach to watch for correct personnel?  

Fine and dandy but who are we kidding.  That was just the football Gods pissing on us again.  If there were 11 on the field the kick goes through.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, bdutton said:

To be fair this is a team loss.  Turnovers on offense.  Special teams coverage.  Bad tackling on defense.  This is a shared loss and lost season.  😞

The play Allen ran in for the touchdown was 75 drive without on single pass thrown on that drive. As much as team loss I would tend give offense heavier  percentage of the blame. Opposing teams have caught up with bills and figured out how to stop Allen and diggs. Opposing teams are daring bills to beat with them with their other players. They are not scared of the other players or offense plays called. Only players that have been contributed to some aspect are Kincaid, cook, murray, to some extent shakir. Davis is so inconsistent and not a true #2 wr. Add the sloppiness and undisciplined football to and all injuries on defense into the mix here we are imo.

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Like 4
  • Cheers 1

CarpetCrawler

I'm hoping for a Lions vs Texans Super Bowl, I'm really in the mood for new blood. If it ends up Philly vs Chiefs again, I'm not even watching. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Allen has more ability than any player we’ve had here since maybe……ever. Maybe Bruce Smith but nobody else.  When you have a player like that you rely on him.  He’s become unreliable.  Until and unless he grows up, it won’t matter who coaches.  If he does grow up, then things can change.  I don’t think it’s realistic to expect that in 2023.  This off-season will be the most important in Allen’s career and Bills history.

I dunno. I think coaching can elevate players. Do you think if Sean Peyton was our HC, we'd be seeing this from Josh. Or... the rest of the team for that matter?

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1