Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Explosion at the Rainbow Bridge

MothersMilk

44 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Heck, that's the Baltimore/DC way as well. Anytime I'm on any of the _95 beltways I seem to pass people more moving to the right than to the left.... privileged.... 

Story 1:

Last week when driving on 81 I had to pass a car on the right. About a mile ahead the left lane was closed. Said car pulled to the right lane through the closure then back to the left afterwards.  Do they not teach this anymore?

Story 2:

Beginning of November I came home from my daughters in Delaware.  We take 1 to 95 to 476 to 81. After 95 dumps onto 476 it is 2 lanes. Setting the cruise at 78 I only had to slow down for traffic 2x. Both times a Subaru was traveling in the left lane slightly faster than the cars in the right lane doing exactly the speed limit. 😳 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

BREAKING NEWS: NYS Attoreny General to charge Donald Trump and 18 unnamed co-conspirators for treason, sedition, espionage, incitement, hate crimes, and money laundering in relation to N22 terrorist attack at Rainbow Bridge.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Story 1:

Last week when driving on 81 I had to pass a car on the right. About a mile ahead the left lane was closed. Said car pulled to the right lane through the closure then back to the left afterwards.  Do they not teach this anymore?

Story 2:

Beginning of November I came home from my daughters in Delaware.  We take 1 to 95 to 476 to 81. After 95 dumps onto 476 it is 2 lanes. Setting the cruise at 78 I only had to slow down for traffic 2x. Both times a Subaru was traveling in the left lane slightly faster than the cars in the right lane doing exactly the speed limit. 😳 

I have a theory on why people insist on driving in the left lane even if they drive slower and it could probably be proven true if they give me a multibillion dollar government grant. The left lane is always the smoothest of all the lanes.... Trucks actually follow rules and rarely travel in the left lane so their weight, along with most of the other traffic stays right, creating more of those waves and potholes we all enjoy so much. So the privileged who are the ones that drive those CRVs, RAV4s, and Subarus are trying to protect their investment by driving in the less hazardous lane. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

I have a theory on why people insist on driving in the left lane even if they drive slower and it could probably be proven true if they give me a multibillion dollar government grant. The left lane is always the smoothest of all the lanes.... Trucks actually follow rules and rarely travel in the left lane so their weight, along with most of the other traffic stays right, creating more of those waves and potholes we all enjoy so much. So the privileged who are the ones that drive those CRVs, RAV4s, and Subarus are trying to protect their investment by driving in the less hazardous lane. 

I often drive my wifes CR-V. Yes, it is a privilege. 

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 2

Just on TV-

Car was a Bentley owned by a businessman from Grand Island.  Him and wife killed.  Were headed to Toronto to attend a concert.  Loos like sa medical  caused accident. Still contacting next of kin.

• Wow 2

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Two things I'm just waiting for:

1) Trump to tweet something stupid about this.

2) Progressives to tweet something even stupider about Trump's tweet inciting violence or some bullshit.  I'm really looking forward to this one.

I’m waiting for someone to blame the Zionist’s.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
24 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

I’m waiting for someone to blame the Zionist’s.

34 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Just on TV-

Car was a Bentley owned by a businessman from Grand Island.  Him and wife killed.  Were headed to Toronto to attend a concert.  Loos like sa medical  caused accident. Still contacting next of kin.

A Bentley-driving businessman from Grand Island?  Probably Jewish.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin

Crap Throwing Clavin
45 minutes ago, Cinga said:

There's actually a good reason for people driving in the passing lane in the DC area: too many left exits.  People who would otherwise be in the right lane drive slowly in the left because they have an exit on the left coming up in a mile or two.

It's particularly prevalent in NoVA, where the whole 495-395-66 area is full of left exits.  The Beltway through PG county is better, since they designed it with a smidgen of sanity.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

So I pretty much had this figured out in five minutes looking at three different pictures of the "explosion" and the damage.  

And it took the media...what, four hours to catch up?  

I'm not saying this to brag (I'm saying it a little to brag), so much as to say: remember this the next time the media goes completely monkey shit over a story.  I'm a better analyst than the media.  

(Which, again, is not to brag.  "Better than the media" is an extremely low bar, and nothing to brag about.)

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

BREAKING NEWS: Chairssa Thompson reports Travon Diggs says his brother feels unsafe in Buffalo after N22 terror attack, to request trade.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

BREAKING NEWS: N22 terrorist attack not really terrorist attack.  Women, minorities disproportionately affected.

(The sad thing is that, even if they're bad jokes, each one parodies a headline I've read this week.  There's something very wrong with the state of reporting in the US if I can find this much to mock.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

30 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Harry Bentley

image.jpeg.7ebe5b3dfd6a7fbf153919b180e5bf9e.jpeg

BTW, He only played an English man. He was actually born in New Mexico.

• Haha 1

Nouseforaname
49 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Did they find bagel residuals in the explosion?