Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Patriots @ Bills - Week #17

Hedge

1 minute ago, Hedge said:

Discuss the game here. 

The defense was pretty. The offense was ugly. But the Bills win (and Dolphins loss) sets up a show down for the Division Title next week!

Let's Goooooo Buffalo!

• Like 1

A lot to cleanup on offense for next week. Will not be easy. Ravens dropped 56 pts on dolphins. Bills can definitely beat the dolphins but the offense has to be better than today.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I hope Josh is OK.

What was it? I was worried about concussion but then they said left shoulder (an injury for which there is not a strict protocol).

Just now, Nouseforaname said:

Angry… but happy that they won.

As much as we bemoan our offense at times, we should understand that the *Patriots have a pretty good D. 

I, myself, am included in that understanding. Emotions can be hard...

• Like 6

Since deer season in my state closes tomorrow and I don’t have any venison in the freezer, I decided to forego watching this one and followed through an infuriating mix of the bills app and the GDT. Since they won I’ll make sure to watch the replay. I’m curious if it will look as bad as it seemed from the thread, especially since I’m going in knowing the outcome. Are there still any scenarios where we can clinch at least a wildcard before next week with how the other games went/are going?

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Miami is gonna be pissed. Dropping a 50-burger today, Tua hurt…

I saw him briefly, but what’s wrong with him? I honestly didn’t expect him to still be playing this late. 

• Like 1
  • I don't know 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
Just now, Augie said:

What was it? I was worried about concussion but then they said left shoulder (an injury for which there is not a strict protocol).

Looked like his left shoulder, but he was fine in the post game handshakes

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3