Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Patriots @ Bills - Week #17

Hedge

Fansince88
3 hours ago, Hedge said:

Brady isn’t the answer. This offense doesn’t hit it’s peak until they have an O coordinator who understands how to employ an offense that has 2 quality TEs.

With you here 100%. Wanted him to work out. If he takes the team deep and fires on all cylinders I could be persuaded.  

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

There are still far too many plays where at least one guy isn't doing what he's supposed to and Josh is forced to do superman things to move the football.  I don't know WTF Shakir has to do to be on the field more often but if I was the OC, he'd be a fixture.  This receiving corps drops far too many passes, which will end up being the biggest problem if this team doesn't make the playoffs (we've overcome the injuries with the excellent depth that GMBB and company have blessed McDermott with

Shakir has shown himself to be the best wr on this team. 

IDBillzFan
6 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

It truly only works if you have a "special" talent kinda guy (think Tyreek) who has elite top end speed, gets there immediately, and can make the first guy miss. 

The other thing that strikes me about the Bills inability to make that play work is they never seem to have the blockers in position to give the receiver a chance. They tried it this week to Cook, and I missed the receiver who was out there to block but it was horrible.

I'm genuinely not sure how many times you have to fail at that play before they dump it.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
18 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

The other thing that strikes me about the Bills inability to make that play work is they never seem to have the blockers in position to give the receiver a chance. They tried it this week to Cook, and I missed the receiver who was out there to block but it was horrible.

I'm genuinely not sure how many times you have to fail at that play before they dump it.

Bullwinkle.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2