Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Patriots @ Bills - Week #17

Hedge

Fugly win.
Defense played great. Good to see DQ92, Epenesa and Hyde back on the field together.

Stellar play as usual by Eddie O., Douglas, and the usual suspects.
Allen doesn't seem to come out in the 1st half throwing on target. I hope he gets that corrected if we want post season success. Diggs, Shakir and DKII with some key 1st down catches. Hold God with some nice punts inside the 10.
It's tough to win in the NFL (see Philly today). I just hope we peak at the right time.

(McD calling a timeout with 3rd and 1 in the shotgun when the game was on the line - thank you!)

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

35 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Ok, so what has to happen tonight for us to clinch a playoff spot?

32 minutes ago, Foxx said:

2 of Cincy, Pitt or J-ville losing.

At this point need both Cincy and Pitt to lose.  All 3 AFC South teams (well, all 3 that matter) won today.

So far this week has been the opposite of last week - of the non-Bills games that mattered all went our way except the Fishies game; so far this week, that's the only one that went the Bills way.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

25 minutes ago, Sean Hamilton said:

Fins fan here. Congrats on beating the Pats and gonna congratulate you on beating the Fins next week. My team just can't figure out a way to win the big games when they need too. You guys win the East again as my team limps into the playoffs.

Way too soon to award the division crown.  I'd expect Mami to prepare hard this week for the game against the Bills, and they're playing at home.  

• Cheers 4

43 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

OK. Jacksonville won, so we’re Chiefs and Seahawks fans tonight.

Seahag fans definitely.

Whether we want Chefs or Bungles depends upon how confident we are that the Bills can beat Miami (or that Cleveland with (nearly?) nothing to play for will beat the Bungles) because apparently KC can still lose the division to the Donkeys.  And if KC loses out and Cincy loses next week then both of the "best teams in the AFC" and "the teams whose windows will be open for years and years unlike the Bills who had it close already" will miss the playoffs.  (Edit: providing the Donkeys win out as well.)

• Cheers 4

3 minutes ago, Robs House said:

It feels like the Bills have gone from being the best 6-6 team to the worst 10-6 team.

I wouldn't say that they play like the worst team. I get what you are saying but they are winning in a different way. We expect Josh to be superman. When his supporting sidekicks don't catch the ball then he will struggle. I have felt that next week is the biggest game of the year and have felt that for over a month. Looking forward to it. Go get them Bills!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

51 minutes ago, Augie said:

How many times do you see punts drop at the 5, and just stay there? 

Today? Three.

Dude was critical to the win today.

• Like 7
  • Cheers 1

55 minutes ago, Sean Hamilton said:

Fins fan here. Congrats on beating the Pats and gonna congratulate you on beating the Fins next week. My team just can't figure out a way to win the big games when they need too. You guys win the East again as my team limps into the playoffs.

Welcome. Disappointment aside, I missed your game. What was the Fins issues? Ravens defense that tough? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rochesterny said:

What a great pick up Douglass was from the packers. Thank you green bay

He seems to be ok with letting the captains call the coin toss. 😉

• Haha 4