Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Patriots @ Bills - Week #17

Hedge

30 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I have felt that next week is the biggest game of the year and have felt that for over a month. Looking forward to it. Go get them Bills!

With the moves the Fish made offseason I think deep down if not vocally we knew next week would be big before the season even started. 4 weeks ago it looked like we were about to blow it but ugly wins started to happen

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Cinga said:

With the moves the Fish made offseason I think deep down if not vocally we knew next week would be big before the season even started. 4 weeks ago it looked like we were about to blow it but ugly wins started to happen

And a couple really nice ones.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I was thinking more Seinfeld, but also classic! 

Yep, I got your reference and gave it a laugh reaction. While it doesn't quite stand up to Teri Hatcher, I just like to throw this lessor known one out every now and then.

• Like 1

BillsintheHills

BigDubs today......I'm new here, happy to have been referred here by my friend, TakeYouToTasker! Lets Squish some fish next week!

• Like 3
  • Cheers 5

Just squish the Fish.... Remind me, didn't we wrap up the playoffs early last year, skated a couple games, then came out flat in the playoffs?

I'm kinda glad we have to go all out to make it. Let's go into the playoffs hot and not let up! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, BillsintheHills said:

BigDubs today......I'm new here, happy to have been referred here by my friend, TakeYouToTasker! Lets Squish some fish next week!

Welcome aboard, you'll find some great discussion here!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3