Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Bills @ Dolphins - Week #18

Hedge

16 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

Haven't looked if it is possible but the NFL would be apoplectic is the AFC Championship was CLE vs BUF, and DET was in the NFC Championship game.

Why not embrace the chaos?!?

Browns Vs Bills  Rust Belt Bowl

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Hedge said:

These pos announcers are still trying to convince people that paying to watch a playoff game, that has always been free, is a good thing. Screw the NFL.

Where I watched the game last night the volume was low. Did they really suggest that?

16 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

I think the Ravens will beat the Browns.  Flacco has been a turnover machine in spite of the record.  Ravens D very tough and will turn him into an old man IMO.   

I really believe the Browns D will keep them in the game. I do think, at some point, Flacco will not be able to manouver when he has to and the Ravens D will sack and force a fumble or int

IDBillzFan
42 minutes ago, Ann said:

It's funny how many Fish fans in the comments are like "Yeah, but..."

I know they're not in the majority, and even FinHeaven is filled with fans realizing that while Tua can chuck it, he can't single-handedly carry the team when they need him.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Dante said:

Where I watched the game last night the volume was low. Did they really suggest that?

Very much so, yes.  I believe they even called it "historic" to encourage people to be a part of it.

Nice thing about having NFL+ is that I can always watch the game afterwards if it's any good, and don't have to encourage this live pay-per-view shit.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

IDBillzFan
8 minutes ago, Dante said:

It's actually being promoted as 'historic' since it's the first exclusive playoff game. You have Tirico pointing to a QRC code on the corner of your TV to download the app.

My wife is something of a TV junkie, so we have pretty much everything streaming from Paramount, Amazon and Peacock to Hulu, Netflix and Youtube. So I'm naively surprised at how many people simply don't subscribe to these.

8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's actually being promoted as 'historic' since it's the first exclusive playoff game. You have Tirico pointing to a QRC code on the corner of your TV to download the app.

My wife is something of a TV junkie, so we have pretty much everything streaming from Paramount, Amazon and Peacock to Hulu, Netflix and Youtube. So I'm naively surprised at how many people simply don't subscribe to these.

Pretty much all those as well except for Youtube TV. 

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
Just now, Dante said:

Pretty much all those as well except for Youtube TV. 

I justified YouTube by dumping DirecTV, which I only had for the Ticket.

I worked at a division of Hughes Aircraft years ago, and was one of the first DirecTV customers, standing on the roof of my apartment building with a compass and walkie talkie so my wife could tell me when the TV was getting a strong signal.

• Like 1

Fansince88
3 hours ago, Blessed Believer said:

Not surprised DEFENSE played great….again…..when Frazier left, mediocrity left the house. 

As for the OFFENSE, who said they played poorly? They got 475 yards total offense. Does that number sound poorly to you?  Josh may have made a few mistakes, but he more than made up for them. 

And of course the SPECIAL TEAMS played big and were instrumental in the win. 

Coaching….I’m sure some would find fault with no FG just before half or the last 4th down call….but I love our coach for being bold and putting it on the players to make him look good.  Sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t. 

This was a complete TEAM win. Don’t take it away from any of the four facets. 

900% agree with you. That said, Josh gave the ball away twice. One time Gabe just had to turn and look his QBs eyes. Had he done that he would have come back towards him and that would not have been picked. The other one I really cant remember what happened.

Coaching. It is so easy to second guess in hind sight right? Im going for that if given 5 more chances 5 more times. I also would make a piss poor coach. Just saying. That said, refs did their jobs there and Bills have the ball on the 1 yd line with 3 seconds left. 

LETS GO BILLS!!

• Cheers 2

Fansince88
2 hours ago, Shady said:

😜

Play this over and over in the locker room. Get that underdog mentality back boys!

• Like 1

Fansince88
59 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Very much so, yes.  I believe they even called it "historic" to encourage people to be a part of it.

Nice thing about having NFL+ is that I can always watch the game afterwards if it's any good, and don't have to encourage this live pay-per-view shit.

Yes sir! Its why I dont watch baseball much any more. That and I will be darned if I am going to pay to have "pride" pushed down my throat for a month!

• Like 2

Fansince88

So, I got great news last night when I couldn't sleep anyway. I work with a lot of dispatchers and managers in the truck fleets that deliver to my work place. One of them is a diehard Bills fan and ticket holder. I have not been to a game in a few years and have always wanted to freeze my tush off at a playoff game. He offered me his passes Sunday for free! He is actually headed to Florida and cant make the game.  I am so blessed. That said, I told him I would check here. He will be in Delray Beach / Fort Lauderdale area and is looking for a Bills Backer Bar there if anyone has recommendations. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 3
  • Love 2