Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Bills @ Dolphins - Week #18

Hedge

KD in CA
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

In some of the other videos of this, you can hear how loud the crowd is, so you know there's a lot of Bills fans there. In this one, you can see how many flailing/cheering arms there are in a decent section of the lower bowl of the stadium. It's pretty incredible for an away game.

Love the roar as he crosses the 20 and everyone sees the open field in front of him.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

16 minutes ago, Blessed Believer said:

Not surprised DEFENSE played great….again…..when Frazier left, mediocrity left the house. 

As for the OFFENSE, who said they played poorly? They got 475 yards total offense. Does that number sound poorly to you?  Josh may have made a few mistakes, but he more than made up for them. 

And of course the SPECIAL TEAMS played big and were instrumental in the win. 

Coaching….I’m sure some would find fault with no FG just before half or the last 4th down call….but I love our coach for being bold and putting it on the players to make him look good.  Sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t. 

This was a complete TEAM win. Don’t take it away from any of the four facets. 

How many points did the OFFENSE put on the board? They left more points on the field, in the 1st quarter alone, than they put up. The offense was bad for most of the game and has been mostly bad for the last 2 games. Who cares if they put up 900 yards if it's not ringing the scoreboard? The Offense finally woke up and did just enough to contribute to the win, but if it wasn't for the D and the punt return, it wouldn't have been enough.

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Love the roar as he crosses the 20 and everyone sees the open field in front of him.

As soon as he made the first guy miss and hit the seam, my eyes were locked on the lower half of the screen looking for a flag - I missed the rest of the return because I was so focused making sure the yellow graphic didn’t pop up. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

As soon as he made the first guy miss and hit the seam, my eyes were locked on the lower half of the screen looking for a flag - I missed the rest of the return because I was so focused making sure the yellow graphic didn’t pop up. 😂

I'm still wondering where the flag is.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Ann said:

Given up for dead at 6-6, the Buffalo Bills are the #2 seed and AFCE champs

😜 

• clown 2
  • O Rly 1
  • Haha 3

Ninety-4
5 minutes ago, Sean Hamilton said:

Told you guys you'd win. I know my team well and it was expected (at least by me anyway). My team just can't win when we need it. Can't even take advantage of 3 takeaways. Defense played well but our offense sputtered as usual. Hope you guys go far and congratulations. 

It wasn't the game I expected.  More mistakes by both teams.  Clean some of that up and go into KC and get a W.  

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
13 minutes ago, Hedge said:

How many points did the OFFENSE put on the board? They left more points on the field, in the 1st quarter alone, than they put up. The offense was bad for most of the game and has been mostly bad for the last 2 games. Who cares if they put up 900 yards if it's not ringing the scoreboard? The Offense finally woke up and did just enough to contribute to the win, but if it wasn't for the D and the punt return, it wouldn't have been enough.

This is, to my recollection, the second time this year the Bills lost the turnover battle, but still won the game. 

You know who was responsible for the turnovers last night? The same guy who was responsible for winning the game by accounting for about 80% of the total offense.

I get it. It's tough being a Bills fan. We're always waiting for the other anvil to drop. But I never understand why, after a great win like last night, some find it necessary to eliminate the good things that happened (D and special teams) in order to point out the bad thing you expected to happen, but didn't happen.

Weird.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

Ninety-4
20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How's the layover with a hangover?

• Haha 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is, to my recollection, the second time this year the Bills lost the turnover battle, but still won the game. 

You know who was responsible for the turnovers last night? The same guy who was responsible for winning the game by accounting for about 80% of the total offense.

I get it. It's tough being a Bills fan. We're always waiting for the other anvil to drop. But I never understand why, after a great win like last night, some find it necessary to eliminate the good things that happened (D and special teams) in order to point out the bad thing you expected to happen, but didn't happen.

Weird.

I don't really want to put the fumble on Allen.  Yes, he lost the ball...but it's not like he was being terribly reckless with protecting it.  That was just a great strip-sack.  

• Like 5

Ninety-4
Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Weird.

Bottom line they won.  Team effort. Josh has to clean up his shit.  If he does that, he may be the GOAT. Maybe hypnosis will work?  I don't believe in that, but why not give it a try.  Nothing else seems to be working. 

• Like 2

IDBillzFan
4 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

It wasn't the game I expected.  More mistakes by both teams.  Clean some of that up and go into KC and get a W.  

That's going to be a great game to watch. The Chefs have been struggling a bit, and I can absolutely see the Fish defense causing turnovers if they attack Mahomes like they did JA17.

But 'points off a turnover' is probably the biggest unsung fact of football, and 7 points off three turnovers last night is not something they can afford to replicate against the Chefs.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I don't really want to put the fumble on Allen.  Yes, he lost the ball...but it's not like he was being terribly reckless with protecting it.  That was just a great strip-sack.  

It was a great defensive play. Sucks. 

• Like 3

Deja Vu 

Sean McDermott, Dion Dawkins, Micah Hyde, Jordan Poyer and Reid Ferguson, Matt Milano (along with Tre’Davious White that didn’t play Sunday against Miami) stood in the very same visitors’ locker room watching the seemingly impossible come true.
As his first season as head coach. 

Edited by Shady

44 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The Josh giveth away and The Josh taketh control