Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Bills @ Dolphins - Week #18

Hedge

IDBillzFan
51 minutes ago, Dante said:

So it's worse than you may think. We know a guy(white hetro male) that does filming for various different shows, commercials etc. He has been doing it for a few decades. He isn't even considered for hire anymore by most companies. They won't even look at him. Criminal behavior imho

It's funny how quickly we flip the channel the minute something goes woke.

We loved the old "Quantum Leap" with Scott Bakula, and the new one is really very good. But they have a nerdy computer character who started out as a guy, then slowly started looking like a woman, then started looking like a guy who looks like a woman starting to slowly look like a guy, and perhaps it's my age, but it absolutely ruins the show because it's just unnecessary to the plot, but sticks out so obviously bad, like they have to have that character or someone will sue the production company.

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

We loved the old "Quantum Leap" with Scott Bakula, and the new one is really very good. But they have a nerdy computer character who started out as a guy, then slowly started looking like a woman, then started looking like a guy who looks like a woman starting to slowly look like a guy, and perhaps it's my age, but it absolutely ruins the show because it's just unnecessary to the plot, but sticks out so obviously bad, like they have to have that character or someone will sue the production company.

That was one of the nice things about Meg 2: The Trench.  Sure, the megalodon was trans and bi-curious, but it didn't detract from the movie at all, since it was already thoroughly ridiculous.

• Haha 1

IDBillzFan
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That was one of the nice things about Meg 2: The Trench.  Sure, the megalodon was trans and bi-curious, but it didn't detract from the movie at all, since it was already thoroughly ridiculous.

My wife has been dying to see that movie. She loved the first one.

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, IDBillzFan said:

My wife has been dying to see that movie. She loved the first one.

I think it's on Netflix now.  It's magnificently atrocious.

I reviewed it somewhere here, if you search for it.

IDBillzFan
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I think it's on Netflix now.  It's magnificently atrocious.

I reviewed it somewhere here, if you search for it.

I just want to go on the record to state that even though we're talking about Quantum Leap and Meg 2 doesn't mean I'm still not basking in the afterglow of yanking the AFC East from the clutches of the Fish fans.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I just want to go on the record to state that even though we're talking about Quantum Leap and Meg 2 doesn't mean I'm still not basking in the afterglow of yanking the AFC East from the clutches of the Fish fans.

I posted to finheaven - a paragraph of trash talk, three paragraphs of telling some of them they're insane to want to "Blow everything up" and telling them that, as an opposing division fan, their team scares me.

The number of "&#%$ you" responses I got was astounding.  So now I'm just drinking in their salty, delicious tears.

• Haha 5
  • Applause 1

40 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I posted to finheaven - a paragraph of trash talk, three paragraphs of telling some of them they're insane to want to "Blow everything up" and telling them that, as an opposing division fan, their team scares me.

The number of "&#%$ you" responses I got was astounding.  So now I'm just drinking in their salty, delicious tears.

How quickly were you banned? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

They ruin everything. Hollywood is pretty much mind control/social engineering in a entertainment wrapper. My wife gets pissed at me because I pretty much spot the horseshit right off. Often calling it out before the movie/show even starts. She gets mad because I can't ignore it. I just hate supporting the bs. What the hell can I do? Sit there for 2-3 hours annoyed?

I feel there is maybe one movie every 2 years that I can watch that I enjoy. The last two I can remember are "Bullitt Train" and " The Gentlemen" Pretty much devoid of any woke stuff. At least that I could detect anyway.

Edited by Dante
grammer

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That was one of the nice things about Meg 2: The TrenchSure, the megalodon was trans and bi-curious, but it didn't detract from the movie at all, since it was already thoroughly ridiculous.

hahaha ...seriously? I mean as ludicrous as it sounds I am surprised by nothing

Fansince88
4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

So disgruntled.  What a cancer.

Seriously, though...I love Diggs.  Very smart, very dedicated to excelling (and not just himself, but elevating those around him.  I can see his tutelage in Shakir's play).  And clearly gruntled.  

Yet you still refuse to point out his gruntledness. 

Fansince88

Wait, Meg was trans and bi-curious? They never mentioned they/them pronoun. How do you know? 

Edited by Fansince88

Crap Throwing Clavin
41 minutes ago, Ann said:

How quickly were you banned? 

Still there, last I checked.

It really was a largely complimentary post.  I made a clear delineation between the trash talking and objective opinion.  

Crap Throwing Clavin
19 minutes ago, Dante said:

hahaha ...seriously? I mean as ludicrous as it sounds I am surprised by nothing

Could have been.  Who the &#%$ knows?  Or cares?  It's a &#%$ing imaginary fish, stabbed through the head by Jason Statham with a helicopter blade.  

• Haha 2

Fansince88

While you are still there ask them which one of them is this dirtbag. https://nypost.com/2024/01/09/sports/bills-fan-shot-killed-near-miami-dolphins-stadium-after-game/

• Sad 1

CarpetCrawler
On 1/8/2024 at 12:27 AM, Hedge said:

He's without a doubt the biggest feminine hygiene product in the sports broadcast world. 

• Like 2

CarpetCrawler
On 1/8/2024 at 2:12 PM, Shady said:

😜

None of those anuses should ever get another interview from any Bill.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

None of those anuses should ever get another interview from any Bill.

well.

It’s expected from Cowherd 

but he is firmly on the bandwagon 

til he changes his mind again.   

Edited by Shady
  • Like 1

IDBillzFan
15 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Still there, last I checked.

It really was a largely complimentary post.  I made a clear delineation between the trash talking and objective opinion.  

I saw that post, and assumed it was you at first only because of the user name. It was a funny post, but lost on many of them. They were so pissed by your first paragraph, they were too blind to appreciate the truth of the rest of the post, which was essentially "Yes, it sucks that you collapsed, but you have everything you need in place to make a run next year if you just stay healthy."

They're still not as stupid as Bills fans on social media, but they're damn close.

• Like 1