Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Bills @ Dolphins - Week #18

Hedge

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I might be subscribed to Peacock.  I don't know.  

I just don't watch that much TV anymore.  Not since it's turned in to one long, drawn out white straight mail guilt trip.

Pushing the envelope there

Blessed Believer
7 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

It wasn't the game I expected.  More mistakes by both teams.  Clean some of that up and go into KC and get a W.  

I’d be shocked to see the Tunas go into frigid KC and Mahomes stadium and beat them. But, like you, I hope they do. 

• Like 1

Cotton Dog
4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I just don't watch that much TV anymore.  Not since it's turned in to one long, drawn out white straight mail guilt trip.

If you have Instacart+, you get a free Peacock subscription. https://www.instacart.com/store/account/instacart-plus?action=trigger&trigger_context=peacock_deep_link

• Like 2

Ninety-4
4 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

So, I got great news last night when I couldn't sleep anyway. I work with a lot of dispatchers and managers in the truck fleets that deliver to my work place. One of them is a diehard Bills fan and ticket holder. I have not been to a game in a few years and have always wanted to freeze my tush off at a playoff game. He offered me his passes Sunday for free! He is actually headed to Florida and cant make the game.  I am so blessed. That said, I told him I would check here. He will be in Delray Beach / Fort Lauderdale area and is looking for a Bills Backer Bar there if anyone has recommendations. 

Crazy Horse saloon in West Palm Beach but that's north of Delray.  Also Roxy's pub there.  He might find something in Boca Raton.  

Edited by Ninety-4
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

"Are they really brass, and that big?" [/Wilkins]

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 4

20 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I was watching GMF yesterday. Commercials are by far, the most insidious social engineering media out there. First there was a Simply Safe one. 3 robbers, all white breaking into a home. The victims were black. The Simply Safe call center people were all black.

The commercial right after it was some sort of internet (possibly NordVPN) company selling the fear of hackers stealing your info. The cartoon image of the hackers over the victims(brownish) shoulder looking at the PC screen are all white. Yeah, nothing going on at all

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

So disgruntled.  What a cancer.

Seriously, though...I love Diggs.  Very smart, very dedicated to excelling (and not just himself, but elevating those around him.  I can see his tutelage in Shakir's play).  And clearly gruntled.  

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Dante said:

I was watching GMF yesterday. Commercials are by far, the most insidious social engineering media out there. First there was a Simply Safe one. 3 robbers, all white breaking into a home. The victims were black. The Simply Safe call center people were all black.

The commercial right after it was some sort of internet (possibly NordVPN) company selling the fear of hackers stealing your info. The cartoon image of the hackers over the victims(brownish) shoulder looking at the PC screen are all white. Yeah, nothing going on at all

I've taken to counting white males in commercials.

I think in the average commercial break, I see two.  I can't recall seeing four - unless they're obviously gay (and if there's a gay white male, he's one of a mixed-race couple.)  I figure white males are under-represented, compared to the national demographic, by some 60%?  Which, if any other demographic were that under-represented, would be a scandal.

This is, of course, well beyond "Not encouraging NBC's Peacock money grab."

• Like 1

IDBillzFan

Kind of a stupid question, but if you watch the Harty punt return, you see a guy in a red sweatshirt running down the Bills sidelines with him. It looks like it was Josh Norman, which I think is kind of cool for some reason.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I've taken to counting white males in commercials.

I think in the average commercial break, I see two.  I can't recall seeing four - unless they're obviously gay (and if there's a gay white male, he's one of a mixed-race couple.)  I figure white males are under-represented, compared to the national demographic, by some 60%?  Which, if any other demographic were that under-represented, would be a scandal.

This is, of course, well beyond "Not encouraging NBC's Peacock money grab."

So it's worse than you may think. We know a guy(white hetro male) that does filming for various different shows, commercials etc. He has been doing it for a few decades. He isn't even considered for hire anymore by most companies. They won't even look at him. Criminal behavior imho

• Angry 1
  • Sad 1
  • Boo 1